Goodrich says it will lay off 78 work...

Goodrich says it will lay off 78 workers at Foley, Ala. plant, cites business slowdown

There are 3 comments on the WTKR story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Goodrich says it will lay off 78 workers at Foley, Ala. plant, cites business slowdown. In it, WTKR reports that:

Goodrich Corp. says it will lay off 78 workers at its Foley plant in January. The aerospace firm is citing a slowdown in the airplane maintenance business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

Johnny Rainstorm

Foley, AL

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Goodrich is the most unrespect company i have ever worked for.My father died of cancer on july 13 2009 and they fired me on july 22 2009 they are cold blooded people they could have handled it differently what i had done was triveal,Come on give me a braek!
FastFred

Gulf Shores, AL

#2 Dec 10, 2009
I must be missing something here in your statement,you were fired for a trivial reason,before any one could comment they would have to no the reason,and that was what???
FastFred

Gulf Shores, AL

#3 Dec 10, 2009
And my prayers are with you and your family,"God Bless"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goodrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BofA selling 15 branches to growing bank in Maine (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
News Goodrich Closing Cleveland Landing-Gear Plant |... (Jun '11) Aug '11 MrOwl 18
News News briefs | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '11) Jun '11 King John job des... 1
News EPA hands down major decision that will clean u... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Resident 1
News Goodrich Corp. lays off 45 workers (Feb '08) Feb '09 Goodwhat 2
News Bankrupt company ordered to investigate its rol... (Dec '08) Dec '08 ET Snell 1
News NASA mission marks beginning of the end for sto... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Ben 1
More from around the web