Goldman: $460 Billion More in Credit Losses

Mar 26, 2008 Read more: CrossingWallStreet.com

“There is light at the end of the tunnel, but it is still rather dim”

March 26, 2008 Goldman: $460 Billion More in Credit Losses From Bloomberg : Wall Street banks, brokerages, and hedge funds may report $460 billion in credit losses from the collapse of the subprime mortgage ... via CrossingWallStreet.com

Read more
Dave

Pinconning, MI

#1 Mar 27, 2008
Wall Street banks, brokerages, and hedge funds may report $460 billion in credit losses from the collapse of the subprime mortgage market, or almost four times the amount already disclosed, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Profits will continue to wane, other analysts said.

Above:

All those banking establishments that sold those adjustable mortg. deserve every penny of loss, I hope they all fold, like Country Wide, they are crooks, they don't give a shit about the American Family.
The reason we are in this mess is because of all those dishonest loans

Thats what I think!!!
Dave Romberg
Bethina

London, UK

#2 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldman Sachs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Apr 10 swedenforever 94
News Canada Divests Final 4.6% Stake in General Motors Apr 9 John Jeffery 3
News Exclusive: Upset by Warren, U.S. banks debate h... Apr 2 Justin 33
News Elizabeth Warren tells Wall Street: 'Bring it on' Apr 1 SirPrize 5
News John C. Whitehead dead; Goldman Sachs leader an... Feb '15 Goyim 3
News Banks Back Swap Contracts That Could Help Unwin... (Oct '14) Jan '15 williamscharles71 2
News Oil at $40, and Below, Gaining Traction on Wall... Jan '15 toneyweigert 1
More from around the web