Oil falls as U.S. government braces f...

Oil falls as U.S. government braces for possible shutdown

There are 2 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Oil falls as U.S. government braces for possible shutdown. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

Oil prices were lower Monday amid jitters as a battle loomed in Washington among U.S. political leader over a federal budget needed to avoid a partial shutdown of the government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#2 Sep 30, 2013
They are not going to shutdown. Not going to happen.

This is a game they play every year to twice a year. Oh look, the sky is falling, look at me, look at me.

Then at the 11th hour, just before doom and gloom hits. The skies part, the sun comes out and they give us their solution to the very problem they created in the first place. And they stand there in front of the TV cameras holding theirs together up in air bragging on how they saved us from certain doom.

All the while, when looking at the laws they just passed. We the people get royally screwed without the common courtesy of even getting a reach around.

6mo-1yr later what happens? the same thing all over again.

It is a bad script and it repeats more than reruns on Network TV. Nothing changes, same crap over and over. The sad part is though are the people.

The people continue to fall for this same crap. Taking it hook, line, and sinker. Thinking that something will change and it never does. Also, the same argument then continues to repeat from all of the talking heads. The same talking points come out from the RNC and DNC and it all ensues all over again.

New day, same artificially created crisis by the same people who created the previous artificial crisis, same outcome.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Lower oil prices? Lower gasoline prices?

Should have shut down the government AGES ago <LOL>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Goldman Sachs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Apr 18 Royal Obamas 103
News Top City headhunter, 27, found dead in the pent... Mar '16 Melanie 4
News Exclusive: Upset by Warren, U.S. banks debate h... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Tololbelt 40
News Hillary Clinton's Pay-to-Play Speaking Fees Dis... Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 1
News Hillary Clinton Won't Rule Out Wall St. Treasur... Feb '16 Old Timer 18
News United States: Amid crisis, Sanders takes aim a... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Dana Milbank, Washington Post: Cruz has firm lo... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web