Outrage Over GoDaddy CEO's Zimbabwe E...

Outrage Over GoDaddy CEO's Zimbabwe Elephant Kill

There are 17 comments on the EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Outrage Over GoDaddy CEO's Zimbabwe Elephant Kill. In it, EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed reports that:

Since the CEO of Internet domain-name registrar GoDaddy.com killed an elephant last week, outrage has been mounting against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEsanfrancisco.com News Feed.

scott

San Rafael, CA

#1 Apr 13, 2011
Ill never use godaddy again

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Why? It's legal, and the elephant population is at least sustainable if not overpopulating some areas of Africa.

Any of you bunnyhuggers have a clue how much that CEO paid to kill that elephant? Try somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 grand, with a significant percentage of that going directly back to manageing and perpetuating wildlife habitat in Africa.

No doubt this CEO is doing more for the African wilderness than anyone else reading this.
ivoryten

Reseda, CA

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Frankly, killing any animal just for the sport of it is plain barbaric. I wish a herd of elephants would attack the shit out of this jackass! Tha's all he can do with his money; what a pathetic waste of a human being!

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Annapolis, MD

#4 Apr 13, 2011
The Last Templar wrote:
Why? It's legal, and the elephant population is at least sustainable if not overpopulating some areas of Africa.
Any of you bunnyhuggers have a clue how much that CEO paid to kill that elephant? Try somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 grand, with a significant percentage of that going directly back to manageing and perpetuating wildlife habitat in Africa.
No doubt this CEO is doing more for the African wilderness than anyone else reading this.
And let's not forget the joy of pure sadism!

Elephants are highly social, relying on extended tribes. Their social relations are much more complex than just herd.

They are not fungible like cows are.(Sorry to use words you can't understand.)

And the financial argument is BS. The money goes to the sadism tour operators, mostly. If it were about him helping wildlife he'd give the same money and just go shoot the elephants with a camera.

I hope one of his family members gets shot and killed in a car jacking or home invasion. Wishes for karma from us nice "bunny huggers."

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 13, 2011
I totally agree.

It's one thing to kill for food but it's totally something else when it's done for blood sport. It's especially sick when the animals hunted, abandoned circus, zoo animals and exotic pets, are put in staged hunting operations. They're so used to humans they don't even see us as predators. The hunters who "jess has to go out and shoots me sumpin'" walk up to them and shoot them.

I actually heard someone say, in a lame attempt at defending Michael Vick, that slaughtering animals to eat was morally equivalent to what Vick did.

No it's not.

And I'm not sure of the elephant's status on the endangered lists. I do know there's been a continuing rise in the ivory trade. So if elephants are not already back on the lists, they soon will be.
writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget the joy of pure sadism!
Elephants are highly social, relying on extended tribes. Their social relations are much more complex than just herd.
They are not fungible like cows are.(Sorry to use words you can't understand.)
And the financial argument is BS. The money goes to the sadism tour operators, mostly. If it were about him helping wildlife he'd give the same money and just go shoot the elephants with a camera.
I hope one of his family members gets shot and killed in a car jacking or home invasion. Wishes for karma from us nice "bunny huggers."

Since: Aug 10

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2011
I read the whole story. It just hurts my heart. Why did he want to kill the animal? What did he get out of it? It is just sad on many points the murder of that animal,that he doesn't care what he has done to the hurd that it belong to, and (i hope) his business bleeding out too.
Franklin Stantoni

Omaha, NE

#7 Apr 13, 2011
OffDepp wrote:
I read the whole story. It just hurts my heart. Why did he want to kill the animal? What did he get out of it? It is just sad on many points the murder of that animal,that he doesn't care what he has done to the hurd that it belong to, and (i hope) his business bleeding out too.
the idiot is a heterosexual white christian. these filth have been mentally programmed into thinking they are superior and therefore allowed to do anything they want. pathetic ameriKKKa.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Franklin Stantoni wrote:
<quoted text>
the idiot is a heterosexual white christian. these filth have been mentally programmed into thinking they are superior and therefore allowed to do anything they want. pathetic ameriKKKa.
There are many heterosexual white Christians who deplore this senseless act. Trying to identify this with Christian heterosexuals is hardly a noble act on your part.
Franklin Stantoni

Omaha, NE

#9 Apr 14, 2011
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>There are many heterosexual white Christians who deplore this senseless act. Trying to identify this with Christian heterosexuals is hardly a noble act on your part.
ahhhhh... did i touch a nerve there. you poor thing. your feelings got hurt. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

a christian crying and dying is a beautiful thing.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#10 Apr 14, 2011
I'd like to see him kill some of those ridiculous African homophobes instead.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2011
fr scott:

>Ill never use godaddy again.<

Me either.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Apr 14, 2011
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>There are many heterosexual white Christians who deplore this senseless act. Trying to identify this with Christian heterosexuals is hardly a noble act on your part.
Who cares what you say? You're no Christian. You're an xstain talibangelical bigot who acts out a serious sexual disorder online for two hours each night.

Praiz!
Robert

Bronx, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Here is another serious matter that has just started to receive media attention;

http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

May God bless and have mercy on us.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#14 Apr 15, 2011
You can't grill it if you don't kill it!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#15 Apr 15, 2011
Robert wrote:
Here is another serious matter that has just started to receive media attention;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0SVrlm4BXFMXX
http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html
May God bless and have mercy on us.
I bestow upon you the bumper sticker of the week!:

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingstuff.12765...
Logic Flies

San Marcos, CA

#16 Apr 20, 2011
The Last Templar wrote:
Gosh, then lets kill lots more Elephnts and Lions and anything else that moves.

If he wanted to be the "big game hunter" why do it in safety behind a high powered rifle? What glory is there in that?

Lets see how good a hunter he is with a spear, now that would be a bit of brevery!

Overpopulated Elephants and others? So how about instead of killing them we ship the young offspring to other parts of Africa to spread the gene pool around to make the species stronger?

Just a thought.
observer

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Jun 8, 2011
Franklin Stantoni wrote:
<quoted text>
There were more black Africans involved in this whole killing affair than the white man. Who got the money, who provided lodging, who was the guide, etc? All Black Business people. If you want to loose shit Stantoni, use the toilet and not this forum for your expertly produced waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

GoDaddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2014 Godaddy Promo Codes (May '14) Mar '17 Human 2
Access file structure withing HTML code. (May '16) May '16 Rexroad 1
Importing Email between Web Hosts (Mar '16) Mar '16 Bryan74 1
ZenCart Webhosting (Aug '15) Aug '15 hydrogroom 1
File Manager issues with html! Help! (Oct '14) Oct '14 pink4289 1
News Web hosting company GoDaddy files for IPO (Jul '14) Jul '14 BAD SERVICE 1
News Super Bowl ads get racier, but does sex really ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Colorado Chick 1
More from around the web