Why Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker is...

Why Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker is so popular? - Aromacup - Coffee Reviews & Coupons

There are 3 comments on the www.aromacup.com story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Why Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker is so popular? - Aromacup - Coffee Reviews & Coupons. In it, www.aromacup.com reports that:

For decades, coffee connoisseurs have tried to perfect the art of home brewing. But, try as they may, getting a cup made just like it tastes in the coffee shop is no easy task.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.aromacup.com.

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2009
Gee... why am I sooo popular? I just can't handle all these people who love me. I have 400,000 Twitter followers and all these Facebook fans... what's a person to do with all this love?

I cannot disappoint all my adoring fans. Fortunately I am that good!

New York, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2011
You might also check this site for the capresso coffee reviews..this way, you will be able to know which one you really want to have: http://capressocoffeemakerreviews.com/ .

Blacklick, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2011
I don't see the attraction.$100 or more for a one-cup machine that breaks after a year? How much is a plug-in percolator?$30? Less for a stove-top. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Mountain Coffee wants to change name (Jan '14) Jan '14 Deborah Reese 1
News Consumer Business Recap: Victoria's Secret At C... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Gringo 1
News For Green Mountain Coffee Roasters a little edu... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Thanapat 1
News Hedge Funds Are Crazy About These Stocks (May '12) May '12 DueDiligenceTactics 2
News River Conference Set for May 16 in Montpelier (Apr '12) Apr '12 Richard 1
News Consumer Business Recap: Green Mountain Coffee ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 [email protected].. 1
News REPORT: Green Mountain Chairman Sold Shares Day... (Mar '12) Mar '12 [email protected].. 1
More from around the web