2010 Chevrolet Equinox Great Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Equinox Great Reviews

There are 191 comments on the www.autoweek.com story from Jan 20, 2010, titled 2010 Chevrolet Equinox Great Reviews . In it, www.autoweek.com reports that:

Perfection at GM, and zip ties are not an option.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.autoweek.com.

Since: Dec 09

Marquette, MI

#23 Jan 22, 2010
Sitting in the dealer lot
An SUV from GEEEEEE MMMMMMM
Hope it doesn't cost a lot
I also like the Te-rrain...

Equinox...

(sung to the tune of Aqualung)...

Thank you!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#25 Jan 22, 2010
Toyota to recall 2.3 million more vehicles
Staying Power

Chambersburg, PA

#26 Jan 23, 2010
New vehicles with pent up sales demand, especially since the last Equinox was so horrible with its Chinese engine. Equinox also picks up a few sales from the Saturn VUE, since that once-popular vehicle is getting KILLED.

Let's see how sales look in a year or two. I predict the Rav4 and Honda CRV will be solidly on top.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#27 Jan 23, 2010
I predict not.

Since: Dec 09

Escanaba, MI

#28 Jan 23, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
Toyota to recall 2.3 million more vehicles
That statement is misleading with the word MORE in it. If you read the reports they are recalling 2.3 million vehicles for a sticking throttle, but 1.7 million of those vehicles are part of the floor mat fiasco. So in essence they are recalling 600,000 MORE vehicles.

Dallas, TX.

#29 Jan 23, 2010
wrong!
Ulf

Chambersburg, PA

#30 Jan 24, 2010
One thing is for sure, the Equinox will not outsell the Rav4 or the Honda CRV. It is a nice SUV, but lacks the allure of its competition.

GM's best selling small SUV was the Saturn VUE, with that nameplate gone, the Equinox should pickup some sales volume. But GM really relinquished more market share in the small SUV segment by killing off the VUE. The Equi-knocks and the Terrain will not absorb those sales.

Dallas, TX.

#31 Jan 24, 2010
3 years ago GM didn't even sell a 3 row crossover- now the Traverse is outselling the Pilot and the Highlander. Prior to the 2010 Equinox Chevy was barely a player in the small crossover segment- now the thetas combined are outselling the RAV4 and crushing the Rogue while closing in on CR-V and Escape.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#33 Jan 25, 2010
"which barely broke into the top 20 vehicle list, is outselling the RAV4 and CR-V".

It's supposed to read: which barely broke into the top 20 vehicle list, ISN'T outselling the RAV4 and CR-V

Dallas, TX.

#34 Jan 25, 2010
huh?
Best Seller

Chambersburg, PA

#35 Jan 25, 2010
Best selling small SUVs:

1.) Honda CRV
2.) Toyota Rav4
3.) Ford Escape
4.) Saturn Vue

Nowhere to be found: Chevy Equi-knocks

Dallas, TX.

#36 Jan 25, 2010
Best Seller wrote:
Best selling small SUVs:
1.) Honda CRV
2.) Toyota Rav4
3.) Ford Escape
4.) Saturn Vue
Nowhere to be found: Chevy Equi-knocks
Hey bonehead aka truckin, the authority, stop the spin and address what I said. Here it is again if you didnít get it the first time:
3 years ago GM didn't even sell a 3 row crossover- now the Traverse is outselling the Pilot and the Highlander. Prior to the 2010 Equinox Chevy was barely a player in the small crossover segment- now the thetas combined are outselling the RAV4 and crushing the Rogue while closing in on CR-V and Escape.

Tell me those arenít good numbers. Just face it, the competition is closing in.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#37 Jan 26, 2010
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bonehead aka truckin, the authority, stop the spin and address what I said. Here it is again if you didnít get it the first time:
A) You haven't stated any numbers. You're just guessing.

B) Post a link to these numbers you claim.

C'mon man back your claims up.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#38 Jan 26, 2010
JJFADS wrote:
huh?
Yep. That's what I thought. You can't prove the numbers you claim.

Dallas, TX.

#39 Jan 26, 2010
I told you last moth how to get the numbers and where to find them. IfF you elect not to do that, than itís your problem. Nice attempt at telling me Iím guessing. You are worthless.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#40 Jan 26, 2010
JJFADS wrote:
I told you last moth how to get the numbers and where to find them. IfF you elect not to do that, than itís your problem. Nice attempt at telling me Iím guessing. You are worthless.
You are the one that's making all the "claims". So YOU must provide the back up. I'm not doing your research for you. That's YOUR job if you want to be considered a reliable source. If you cannot post the links to support your "claims" than you are an untrustworthy and unreliable source.

In a court of law you don't tell the judge to go out and find the sources to back up your claim. Nor do you tell a professor to go out and find the sources you used to write a term paper. So what makes it any different here? I have a feeling I already know that answer. You're a GM lackey.
Stop It

Wheatley, Canada

#41 Jan 26, 2010
Why not give it a break folks!
Is all this back and forth silliness worth it--does it really accomplish anything constructive?
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#42 Jan 26, 2010
Stop It wrote:
Why not give it a break folks!
Is all this back and forth silliness worth it--does it really accomplish anything constructive?
If he can't show where he got his information then it proves that his claim is false and he is wrong. I provided links to show the numbers that went against his prior statement. Personal opinion isn't fact. Personal opinions are like @$$holes. Everyone's got one. And this "I told you where you can go look." [email protected] is for the birds. I'm not here to do his research and help him prove that I'm wrong. That's his job. Until then I'll take the numbers I've shown as fact and his...well he didn't provide any figures so there's nothing to look at.

Dallas, TX.

#43 Jan 26, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If he can't show where he got his information then it proves that his claim is false and he is wrong. I provided links to show the numbers that went against his prior statement. Personal opinion isn't fact. Personal opinions are like @$$holes. Everyone's got one. And this "I told you where you can go look." [email protected] is for the birds. I'm not here to do his research and help him prove that I'm wrong. That's his job. Until then I'll take the numbers I've shown as fact and his...well he didn't provide any figures so there's nothing to look at.
You posted >NO LINK<
Your rebuttal is adolescent i.e. when someone says something you donít agree with, you simply call it wrong. For that reason as I will explain in a minute, I will have nothing more to do with your adolescent behavior.

Just as in the beginning of this thread, you accused me of wrongdoing. I politely provided you the numbers regasriding the increased sales of the Chevy Equinox, that should have been the end of it.

You mention a court of law. Well dimwit, if you knew anything about law, you would have the sense to understand that prosecutors/attorneys will go out and research, gather facts, and then present. At no point in time does the defendant come to the table and say well gosh umm like itís not my responsibility. You are a real job.

At any rate, like usual I will present the numbers and you will come back with some other ridiculous claim or attempt to change the subject. Here are your numbers at the jump.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File...

With that said I am taking a page out of stop its book. Debating you is not a debate, itís an argument and I will no longer entertain such childish one-upmanship. For an individual that obviously knows nothing about manufacturing (or the law) it shall be deemed that my time debating i.e. arguing with you brings nothing to the table as you are sadly restricted to an elementary knowledgebase pertaining to the subject matter. Good day!

PS - clean up your language it's pitiful.
Gustavo Meehavo

Kernersville, NC

#44 Jan 27, 2010
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bonehead aka truckin, the authority, stop the spin and address what I said. Here it is again if you didnít get it the first time:
Hey Ding Dong, GM phased out the GMT360 program which was a huge volume seller, and replaced it with the CUV's, which haven't approached the sales of the GMT360s they replaced. End of discussion, GM made no progress, they replaced a model lineup and lost market share. Duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Motors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gm hiring process for Brownstown Battery plant (Apr '11) May 11 Pookie 363
Applied at Marion plant (Nov '15) May 6 Starlight2205 10
Lansing Delta Temps (Feb '16) Apr 30 Gm15temp 9
New Hires @ Lansing Delta Assembly plant (Jun '16) Apr 30 Gm15temp 5
1997 GMC Jimmy 4.3 L Vortec (Jul '07) Apr '17 Kel369 343
hiring process (Mar '15) Apr '17 Almostdone 63
Spring Hill, TN applicants (Dec '15) Apr '17 Electricial560 326
More from around the web