Glatfelter paper used in some surpris...

Glatfelter paper used in some surprising products

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 4, 2011, titled Glatfelter paper used in some surprising products. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Think you don't use Glatfelter products? Think again. The York-based paper-products manufacturer makes more than those sheets you use to build little airplanes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Since: Dec 07

Arlington, VA

#1 Jan 4, 2011
A friend who works at the mill said they make paper for "vampire tea bags". I'm not sure I want to know what they are. I've led a sheltered life and don't want to ruin it now.
Not the same

York, PA

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Does Glatfelter manufacture toilet paper? Sure would be nice if they did, when one of these weekly severe winter storms hit our area, we could simply drive to Spring Grove and pick up toilet paper when the store shelves run dry. Where have all the local dairies gone? And the bakeries...we at one time had it made! What to do when the next storm (MOST ESPECIALLY, rumors of) hits??? Later, goin' for a canoe run on the Codorus 'Crick', if my paddle doesn't dissolve!
sakbut

Summerville, SC

#3 Jan 4, 2011
Could Glatfelter Paper develop a production process that produces fresh air and clear water? The "inky stinky" Codorus Creek will thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glatfelter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After embezzlement case, York County tightens m... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Christian mafia 1
News County employee who embezzled $347K must go to ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Distrust of Gover... 13
News Inmates nationwide go to court proceedings via ... (May '11) May '11 Jennifer from the... 6
News House Democrats to hold Marcellus Shale hearing... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Voice of Truth 3
News More than 100 -- so far -- help with Codorus cl... (Apr '11) Apr '11 A Brain in York 1
News George H. Glatfelter resigns as chairman of Gla... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Who Cares 1
News April 26 Rootenanny concert to benefit local gr... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Mark DeRose 1
More from around the web