Police: Pot plants found in trees

Police: Pot plants found in trees

There are 33 comments on the Evening Sun story from Oct 6, 2010, titled Police: Pot plants found in trees. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Police said marijuana plants were found growing in baskets hanging from trees in Jackson Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BoB Marley

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 6, 2010
OH... so that's where I left them ... whoooopsss my bad.
yayayayay

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2010
BoB Marley wrote:
OH... so that's where I left them ... whoooopsss my bad.
silly bob, your dead, you silly goosepickle you
lmao

York Springs, PA

#3 Oct 7, 2010
although this was a very good idea , i bet the grower is so pissed went through all that trouble for nothing !! lmao damn tree huggers turning into tree climbers lolololol
Redsy

Greencastle, PA

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Why didnt the police leave them there and survellience the area for the pot farmers to return to check their crops?
Kim Kardashian

Hanover, PA

#5 Oct 7, 2010
That sounds like your typical MONKEY buisness
KIM Kardashian

Hanover, PA

#6 Oct 7, 2010
P.S. Chloe and i LOVE monkeys
nerak

Shippensburg, PA

#7 Oct 7, 2010
gives new meaning to getting high. Charles Andrew Homan where have you
been lately? are you lobbying p.h. gladfelter to make wrapping paper? maybe a new hybrid weedtree can be developed that allows mellow workers to be more reproductive.
my2cents

Hanover, PA

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Legalize it already!!!!!
Barney Fife

Rockville, MD

#9 Oct 7, 2010
Redsy wrote:
Why didnt the police leave them there and survellience the area for the pot farmers to return to check their crops?
Excellent point! Small town cops were probably too excited that they found drugs.

Of course, news travels fast so the growers probably would have heard about it and never have returned...
Fakts

Dover, PA

#10 Oct 7, 2010
I love how the police plant things like this then "discover" them to make the news.
Get Real People

Washington, DC

#11 Oct 7, 2010
nerak wrote:
gives new meaning to getting high. Charles Andrew Homan where have you
been lately? are you lobbying p.h. gladfelter to make wrapping paper? maybe a new hybrid weedtree can be developed that allows mellow workers to be more reproductive.
"reproductive"???? You mean productive...narly, mon!
Momof3

Hanover, PA

#12 Oct 7, 2010
OMG...seriously. It doesn't get much stupider than this...unless of course, one of the dumba$$es that planted this crap fell the 10 to 15 feet from the tree while "tending the crops". THAT would serve them right...
Yep

Hanover, PA

#13 Oct 7, 2010
More time and money wasted on a senseless prohibition law. Legalize it !!!
How long does it take to recognize the entire stupidity of marijuana laws.
Meade

Suwanee, GA

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Freedom Rock Man!!
really

Yonkers, NY

#15 Oct 7, 2010
ph glatfelter should have used the marijuana to make paper. it is more efficient than using trees. it grows faster and produces more fiber per acre per year than even the fastest growing trees. also, Redsy has the right idea. what good is getting the marijuana if you don't get the growers? now all you hunters know what to do with your tree stands during the off-season...
nerak

Boiling Springs, PA

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Get Real People wrote:
<quoted text>
"reproductive"???? You mean productive...narly, mon!
no i meant what i said
wow

AOL

#17 Oct 7, 2010
now nobody can twist one up for the ride
Finally

Downingtown, PA

#18 Oct 7, 2010
Redsy wrote:
Good question - surely with a bad answer.
my2cents

Hanover, PA

#19 Oct 7, 2010
Momof3 wrote:
OMG...seriously. It doesn't get much stupider than this...unless of course, one of the dumba$$es that planted this crap fell the 10 to 15 feet from the tree while "tending the crops". THAT would serve them right...
Stupider LMAO just makes me laugh everytime I hear someone say this word that isn't even a word!! To see someone type it and actually think its a word even makes me laugh more!!

Since: Jul 09

Waukegan, IL

#20 Oct 7, 2010
On the question of survelience, to make it cost effective, they would have had to install cameras. I don't think it would be worth catching some young entrepeneurs at this, I think the funny part of the article is the ending,

If anyone has information on this call police, and what ? Tell on yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glatfelter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After embezzlement case, York County tightens m... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Christian mafia 1
News County employee who embezzled $347K must go to ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Distrust of Gover... 13
News Inmates nationwide go to court proceedings via ... (May '11) May '11 Jennifer from the... 6
News House Democrats to hold Marcellus Shale hearing... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Voice of Truth 3
News More than 100 -- so far -- help with Codorus cl... (Apr '11) Apr '11 A Brain in York 1
News George H. Glatfelter resigns as chairman of Gla... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Who Cares 1
News April 26 Rootenanny concert to benefit local gr... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Mark DeRose 1
More from around the web