Political favor comes early for Grove

Political favor comes early for Grove

There are 7 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 15, 2009, titled Political favor comes early for Grove. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Imiss former state Rep. Bev Mackereth already. And she's only been gone for four months or so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

C Mon Buddy

Harrisburg, PA

#1 May 15, 2009
Hicks making a mountain out of a molehill. And by the way, who really cares what this crumb-bumb thinks anyway? Just a nobody who obviously cannot retire and instead of getting a part-time job pushing grocery carts like every other senior citizen between productive life and a nursing home, he writes nonsense for an equally esteemed newspaper.
Saylor Acolyte

Cranford, NJ

#2 May 15, 2009
What do you expect from Stan Saylor's shoe shine boy?
Dover Dan

York, PA

#3 May 6, 2010
hmmmmm1977
Hicky Dicky Do

York, PA

#4 May 7, 2010
So I see Larry has nothing better to do than to point out so called faults of those individuals who actually are trying to make a difference for the better of the common good. What has Larry done to positivly make a difference in this area? Maybe this is what good old Larry boy should report on in his next article.
new york new york

York, PA

#5 May 7, 2010
Maybe Larry should look in the mirror first, but this issue should concern everyone. It is typical of the 'entitlement' attitude of people who make a career out of politics.
Mark

Forest Hill, MD

#6 May 7, 2010
Must be a slow news day in PA. All you did was say everything he did was legal, but he should not have done it. While I agree that he should avoid taking contributions from lobbyists, I would hardly say that he sold his soul to the devil for a $900 bus bill. Are there some politicians out there doing something really illegal that you could do a piece on?
Current Student

York, PA

#7 May 11, 2010
Great Topic...it is all about entitlement. These politicians all think they are entitled to their jobs. Not only that, Seth is a 20-something guy who was raised on an entitlement mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glatfelter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After embezzlement case, York County tightens m... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Christian mafia 1
News County employee who embezzled $347K must go to ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Distrust of Gover... 13
News Inmates nationwide go to court proceedings via ... (May '11) May '11 Jennifer from the... 6
News House Democrats to hold Marcellus Shale hearing... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Voice of Truth 3
News More than 100 -- so far -- help with Codorus cl... (Apr '11) Apr '11 A Brain in York 1
News George H. Glatfelter resigns as chairman of Gla... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Who Cares 1
News April 26 Rootenanny concert to benefit local gr... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Mark DeRose 1
More from around the web