Exel associate feedback
Exel- General Mills-GA

Memphis, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2011
Things you would like to see change at Exel. Are you being treated right as a associate? Does Exel live by there statement that the associates are most important in the success of the company? Do you feel your important or do you feel like a number with no job security?
people voice

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 4, 2014
This supervisor from P9 Dom and he's little kid Nording are trying to fired all the people they want they know how to f**k with the system SEE IT or your LMS and they fired you like you are a piece of s#!? They do that with Fernando,Richie and Reynaldo this people had families to support son's and daughters what are they going to do this Christmas with no money to buy gift to there children's no money for pay Rent , Bills why we had to left this 2 characters from P9 decide our future.Sincerely I hope this will happens to both of you because you 2 ended Christmas early for this Families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
social security payroll deductions Dec 6 JudyH 1
Worst Web site ever Aug '17 Troy7k 1
'88 box of Cheerios with Skittles sample inside Jul '17 herreras 1
Oatmeal Crisp with Hearty Raisins Jun '17 Goldinhands 1
general mills wharehouse operated by exel logis... (Feb '06) Jan '17 eec 266
Still The Same. (Apr '16) Apr '16 Thumbalena 1
General Mills East Tamaki redundancy (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lee1892 1
More from around the web