Putin Warns West Not To Arm Organ-Eat...

Putin Warns West Not To Arm Organ-Eating Syrian Rebels

There are 38 comments on the Switched story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Putin Warns West Not To Arm Organ-Eating Syrian Rebels. In it, Switched reports that:

Russia's President Vladimir Putin speaks during a meeting with Civil 20 representatives in Novo-Ogaryovo residence outside Moscow, on June 14 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Russia will counteract any move that the West makes in Syria. Putin will more than match any weaponry that the West will supply to the rebels.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Cameron looked out of his depth with Putin,he was just mouthing the same old garbage about Assad,Putin brought him back to reality when he said do people want to support and arm Cannibals,Cameron looked like what he is,a stupid Bitch of the US,his mouth was moving but the message coming out was from Washington.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#3 Jun 16, 2013
http://rt.com/news/putin-cameron-syria-summit...
"...I think you will not deny that one does not really need to support the people who not only kill their enemies, but open up their bodies, eat their intestines, in front of the public and cameras," Putin said referring to a video footage on the Internet of a rebel fighter eating the heart of a government soldier....

"Is it them who you want to supply with weapons?" he said adding that it does not correspond with international humanitarian norms...."

Putin also defended Russia's arms supplies to the official government of Syria saying they are "in accordance with international laws.”
William

Malpas, UK

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Cameron was washed and drained in front of an audience,and so rightfully deserved it.
Well done Putin.
William

Malpas, UK

#5 Jun 16, 2013
hmphh

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Julian Lewis, a Tory MP, said it would be “suicidal” for Britain to hand arms to an opposition known to include extremist elements.

The Archbishop of York, Dr John Sentamu, warned that arming the rebels could be a “naive position to take” because it is impossible to know who the “good guys” are.
John, John, where are you? The UK is calling for your expertise on good guys and bad guys. Did you forget to hand out the white cowboy hats on your visit? It would help them a lot. LOL
Jude

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Livers are very nutritious. Christian livers have the most iron in them. Go Obama!
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#9 Jun 16, 2013
All this talk about liver making me hungry...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#10 Jun 17, 2013
William wrote:
Cameron was washed and drained in front of an audience,and so rightfully deserved it.
Well done Putin.
No one is going to say BOO to Putin! The Russians don't play games,
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#11 Jun 17, 2013
William wrote:
Well done Putin.
No one is going to mess with Putin! It would be suicidal.
William

Malpas, UK

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> No one is going to mess with Putin! It would be suicidal.
Agree but he should act faster to save Syria from becoming another Afghanistan,he is taking his time.
Cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Cameron dont have anything that's going to change putin mind putin knows the reality of this organ eating zionist west hope assad exterminate every one on this rotten to see what the west have to say when he cleanse them out
Falcon

South Africa

#14 Jun 17, 2013
This is truly a fight for Russia to maintain its sovereignty and integrity in the region.. But the west has no issues funding and amrming cannibal barbarians, they just ignor the fact that the Saudis are playing a big roll in helping these terrorists yet have no human rights to speak of, may be because they're all on the same side this time.. Plain hypocrisy and brutality from the west, who are all these terrorist appologist to speak, after all they don't have the same threats surging up in their own regions, if Canada was in the same situation l would like to see how involved the US would get. Only until you idiots experience the same threats and conflicts then you may go ahead and add your 2 cents.
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#15 Jun 17, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree but he should act faster to save Syria from becoming another Afghanistan,he is taking his time.
I think hes doing fine... Its possible s-300 already in syria I've r ead articles on globalresearch.ca that claim that they have been since 2007. And if not i bet they are on their way now since obama authorized cia to supply rebels with as many arms possible...

Also I dont beleive theres any need for russian boots as Iran will send as many skilled soldiers as is needed.... not to mention hezbolla only sent 2000 of their 65000 force...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
<quoted text>
I think hes doing fine... Its possible s-300 already in syria I've r ead articles on globalresearch.ca that claim that they have been since 2007. And if not i bet they are on their way now since obama authorized cia to supply rebels with as many arms possible...
Also I dont beleive theres any need for russian boots as Iran will send as many skilled soldiers as is needed.... not to mention hezbolla only sent 2000 of their 65000 force...
The Russians will not let Syria fall! They have weapons just as advanced as anything in the West's arsenal.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#17 Jun 17, 2013
William wrote:
Cameron doesn't even believe the crap he comes out with,you can see it written all over his Moronic face,he has become a prisoner of his own ridiculous anti Assad rhetoric,he has nowhere to go with this so he just keeps digging that hole.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#18 Jun 17, 2013
The Russians can't allow Syria to come under the power of those Jihadist maniacs,Damascus is only five hundred miles from Grozny.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#19 Jun 17, 2013
As a conservative American I believe the USA should stay out of this conflict and have nothing to do with it.
you nhave a bunch of islamist fanatics fight a secular Progressive thug and neither side are the good guys and no vital US interest are at stake.
Let them kill each other all they want and we in the USA should have nothing to do with either side.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#20 Jun 17, 2013
californio wrote:
As a conservative American I believe the USA should stay out of this conflict and have nothing to do with it.
you nhave a bunch of islamist fanatics fight a secular Progressive thug and neither side are the good guys and no vital US interest are at stake.
Let them kill each other all they want and we in the USA should have nothing to do with either side.
But your governments have been doing this for years,they want Assad taken out so Israel can continue to dominate the region,next stop Iran,Bill Clinton was supporting these maniacs in Bosnia including Bin Laden who had a Bosnian Passport,then they supported them in Kosovo.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Cameron doesn't even believe the crap he comes out with,you can see it written all over his Moronic face,he has become a prisoner of his own ridiculous anti Assad rhetoric,he has nowhere to go with this so he just keeps digging that hole.
LOL!! So true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Getty Images Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taylor Swift Stuns In Bodycon Dress At Weinstei... (Nov '13) Jul 31 Taylor Fan 3
News Man Passes out With Head in Museum Noose (Sep '10) Jul '15 zach martinez 8
News Scottish Nationalists Warn British PM Cameron H... May '15 jason norris 31
News London riots: police confirm over 1,000 charged (Aug '11) Oct '14 johns dad 5
News Jermaine Jackson: 'Michael Would Die Over Again... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jermaine 7 2
News Dudes, the double-breasted is back (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nelly 3
News Pakistan's ISI accused of subverting media freedom (Jun '14) Jun '14 Twig 1
More from around the web