Obama to weigh new steps to boost job ...

Jun 11, 2011 Full story: Independent Online

President Barack Obama, seeking to ease voters' concerns about his handling of the US economy, said on Saturday a meeting with his jobs council next week would focus on possible further steps to boost hiring in the short term.

Full Story
Eric

Istanbul, Turkey

#1 Jun 12, 2011
It has to be kept in mind, that renewable energy is creating jobs not only by the sector alone. For example I am preferring goods from Germany, since I know that these are produced with more renewable energy. Additional to the labour created by the renewable energy sector, my way of thinking will also create jobs and I think one of the reasons Germany is such a good export country is that I am not the only one...
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

#2 Jun 12, 2011
o'bama THE FOOL CAN EVEN RUN A FRIED CHICKEN, WATER MELON, AND GRAPE SODA take out stand. THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FINALY WAKING UP TO THIS FAILURE.
Matt Dillon

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2011
bronck burger wrote:
THE GOP CAN't EVEN RUN A FRIED CHICKEN, WATER MELON, AND GRAPE SODA take out stand. THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FINALY WAKING UP TO THIS FAILURE.
Fixed it for ya !!
LOL

Tampa, FL

#4 Jun 12, 2011
He he he he he

obama is going to be "LAZER FOCUSED" on jobs......

AGAIN !!!!!!

no wonder obama wrote down 2008 when he was in England....

he's been pulling out all his 2008 speeches.....and, giving them again....

even the dumbest $hitcago nappy head bro has to see obama is playing him....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Electric Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt says new re... (Mar '12) Dec 12 fuorimi 8
GE changing benefits for Retiree Spouses/Same S... (Oct '12) Dec 9 marshcc01 28
CEOs: Taxes have to be part of debt plan (Oct '12) Dec 2 dariusrickard 10
General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Nov '14 Circleville lamp 5,473
Refrigerator model gsh25jfta cc (May '14) Oct '14 Bizarro america 2
Federal agencies hit GE financial unit with mil... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Philip Cohen 1
Ge Burlington (Jun '14) Jun '14 lancelot 1
More from around the web