Obama postpones visit to Schenectady

Obama postpones visit to Schenectady

There are 1 comment on the Bennington Banner story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Obama postpones visit to Schenectady. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

President Barack Obama has postponed his planned trip this week to General Electric's energy division in Schenectady.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

GMB

Bethel, VT

#1 Jan 10, 2011
BAH! Obama, you don't want to come here, it'll just depress you even more.:(...things are bad in every town. So, how do we make it right?...and for those of you who believe that our president is supposed to click his/her heals and make everything alright, you can think again, people are only human, our enigmatic problems have been there since the start of democracy, any president we elect is just fodder for the fire, not a magician, i mean real magician too, not those that can deceive with words and actions lol i mean you CAN'T really MAKE a building disappear with magic, so....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

General Electric Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE health benefits are only getting worse by th... Apr '16 mwalker32 1
News Sanders Renews Feud With `Greedy' GE, Says Imme... Apr '16 Donna 1
News GE, Starwood warn North Carolina governor Apr '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 4
GE changing benefits for Retiree Spouses/Same S... (Oct '12) Feb '16 XAVIER 30
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Arkie 5,481
Demand the ceo Jan '16 Taco bell ah 1
Boycott ge Jan '16 Taco bell ah 1
More from around the web