Greene County man charged with bank r...

Greene County man charged with bank robbery

There are 1 comment on the Mid-Hudson News story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Greene County man charged with bank robbery. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

Durham A man, who robbed a bank in the Town of Durham Tuesday afternoon and escaped on an ATV, was apprehended later in the day, when police found the vehicle parked at a residence in the town. via Mid-Hudson News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

College Student

Oneonta, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2008
I just want to say I know the kid who did this, I went to high school with him. I couldn't believe he escaped on an atv. what an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports of 'Bigfoot' sightings in Greene County... (Jun '08) Sep '13 Steph 98
News Ashland man arrested for assaulting 6-year-old boy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jennifer 1
News Athens man arrested for forcible touching (Jun '11) Jan '12 LTNs INTO TRADE 5
News Man accused of drunkenly breaking into Ravena bar (Sep '10) Sep '10 jimbo 1
News Closing arguments heard at horse abuse trial (Mar '10) Mar '10 emily 4
News Horse breeder to testify at animal abuse trial (Mar '10) Mar '10 Horses Advocate 1
News Fatal car accident near Windham Ski Resort (Jan '10) Feb '10 bobman 13
More from around the web