Horse breeder to testify at animal ab...

Horse breeder to testify at animal abuse trial

There are 1 comment on the WNYT Albany story from Mar 4, 2010, titled Horse breeder to testify at animal abuse trial. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

Ernest Paragallo gets to defend himself Thursday in Greene County Court. He is on trial, accused of neglecting horses on his farm in Coxsackie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Horses Advocate

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2010
I speak for many horsemen when I say Mr. Paragallo needs to go to prison for a long,long time for deliberately starving the horses. He has absolutely no excuse, and neither did any of his family members for allowing such an atrocity to take place. Those starving horses were his personal prisoners of war. A real horseman would be on the farm checking over the horses EVERY DAY, be it one horse or 1,000. I suggest Mr. Paragallo stick with stuffed animals, and never again be allowed to own one of God's most magnificent creatures,
the horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports of 'Bigfoot' sightings in Greene County... (Jun '08) Sep '13 Steph 98
News Ashland man arrested for assaulting 6-year-old boy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jennifer 1
News Athens man arrested for forcible touching (Jun '11) Jan '12 LTNs INTO TRADE 5
News Man accused of drunkenly breaking into Ravena bar (Sep '10) Sep '10 jimbo 1
News Closing arguments heard at horse abuse trial (Mar '10) Mar '10 emily 4
News Fatal car accident near Windham Ski Resort (Jan '10) Feb '10 bobman 13
News Sheriff's deputies find cannabis and cash in Ca... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cairo has a problem 5
More from around the web