Grey Fox bluegrass moves to Greene Co...

Grey Fox bluegrass moves to Greene County

There are 2 comments on the Daily Freeman story from Feb 9, 2008, titled Grey Fox bluegrass moves to Greene County. In it, Daily Freeman reports that:

“I'm very sad to leave Columbia County, but I feel it's the right thing for the festival and it will really help Greene County”

The Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival has found a new place to call home and it's across the Hudson River in Greene County. via Daily Freeman

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Freeman.

elaine turner

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2008
i think this is a great thing for oak hill and to on the poultney flats. this farm was my grandparents. every year we held a big horse show people came from all over . i think my grandfather would be very happy. i know life in florida i wish i could be there for this event. maybe if you do it next year and can make it.
Gary Marron

Hurleyville, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2008
Hi Elaine, are you referring to the current Walsh Farm on route 22? we would love to have you come to the event
If you do, please email me [email protected] & thanks for the kind remards, Best, Gary
elaine turner wrote:
i think this is a great thing for oak hill and to on the poultney flats. this farm was my grandparents. every year we held a big horse show people came from all over . i think my grandfather would be very happy. i know life in florida i wish i could be there for this event. maybe if you do it next year and can make it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greene County Bancorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports of 'Bigfoot' sightings in Greene County... (Jun '08) Sep '13 Steph 98
News Ashland man arrested for assaulting 6-year-old boy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jennifer 1
News Athens man arrested for forcible touching (Jun '11) Jan '12 LTNs INTO TRADE 5
News Man accused of drunkenly breaking into Ravena bar (Sep '10) Sep '10 jimbo 1
News Closing arguments heard at horse abuse trial (Mar '10) Mar '10 emily 4
News Horse breeder to testify at animal abuse trial (Mar '10) Mar '10 Horses Advocate 1
News Fatal car accident near Windham Ski Resort (Jan '10) Feb '10 bobman 13
More from around the web