Sarkozy forced to intervene in EADS row

Sarkozy forced to intervene in EADS row

There are 1 comment on the Financial Times story from Oct 12, 2007, titled Sarkozy forced to intervene in EADS row. In it, Financial Times reports that:

“I will pursue the inquiry to the very end to know what the state's responsibilities were ... I want to know the truth”

President Nicolas Sarkozy of France moved on Monday to limit damage to his reform programme from the mounting controversy over the government's role in share dealings at EADS by pledging to punish any ... via Financial Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Financial Times.

Captain A

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 12, 2007
Air BUST...WHAAAAA HA HA HA!!!...dragging down the Europeans and the arrogant french with that piece of crap A380. Going , going and soon its going to be a goner....WHAAAA HA HA HA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

France Telecom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police question IMF head in hotel sex assault (May '11) May '11 Sol 10
News China's ZTE Going 'Tactile' in Europe (Nov '10) Nov '10 iphone woes Ipad 1
News More Than One in Five Consumer Broadband Lines ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 VOIP FORUM 1
News Sarkozy claims bigger role for French governmen... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Randy Releford 1
News French official questions Apple representative ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Phil 1
Armenia , Vanadzor (Jul '09) Jul '09 Arman 1
News Senegal abandons telecom sale to France (May '09) May '09 jamaal 1
More from around the web