Early 'Machete' trailer has message for Arizona

Full story: El Paso Times 9
In this Aug. 9,2009 file photo showing Director Robert Rodriguez posing for a portrait at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Full Story
blablabla

El Paso, TX

#1 May 6, 2010
who cares what he thinks, follow the law or pay the consequences, it's very simple, get with the program!
The Taxed American

El Paso, TX

#2 May 6, 2010
Yay, finally a movie that tells us to screw ourselves over and continue to let the illegals make us pay for them!! Just what I needed!! When are people going to stop feeling sorry for criminals!! Crossing illegally into the United States is a criminal act!!
GeorgeBush_Warmo nger

United States

#3 May 6, 2010
How did this buffoon ever get into UT Austin?
Grace

El Paso, TX

#5 May 6, 2010
That is what ever one does to the USA. Come over illegally, get rich and than screw the USA. You do not have to kill some one to say you are a criminal. Just get a traffic ticket and you are a criminal with a warrant for your arrest. You are illegal in the country that you are a criminal.
Viva Arizona

Hemphill, TX

#6 May 6, 2010
More garbage coming out of Hollywood.

Boycott anti-government films. DeNiro sure has descended to the depths to involve himself with this garbage. It's sad when you consider what he used to be. I guess he's another broke, worn out has-been.

Long live the Arizona immigration law.

Vote out Perry and all the Texas politicians that want to keep exploiting illegal labor.
haha

Carrollton, TX

#7 May 7, 2010
haha what a great trailer, cant wait for the movie!
to racists, get over it. its a movie.
Zurc Atnas

Mountain View, CA

#8 May 7, 2010
azzzwipes Let the people of Arizona direct their state - I certainly would not welcome any other state butting into California politics

Freedom!
Komo Cheeng Gan

Baltimore, MD

#9 May 7, 2010
Hmmm.
Geez

United States

#10 May 7, 2010
Bird wrote:
Just what the world needs, a frijole Michael Moore.
Hey Bird I salute you with the bird, stick to procreating with sheep in your state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fisher Scientific International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.N. inspectors return to Syria to continue che... (Sep '13) Sep '13 dutch 1
Recent restaurant reviews (Jul '11) Jul '11 Chester Z 1
Thierry Kennel has been appointed General Manag... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Eduardo Benavides 1
A healthy serving of gratitude (Nov '09) Nov '09 Rhonda 3
Thieves Hit Cars near the Four Seasons Hotel (Sep '09) Sep '09 nunya 10
George Lucas honored at Siskel Center, but look... (Jun '09) Jun '09 travis 2

Fisher Scientific International People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE