Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport Adds Flight to Orlando - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, ...

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport is adding flights. Frontier Airlines has announced it will start nonstop service from the Weyers Cave airport to Orlando.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Bill B
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

This is just ridiculous that CHO can't get this service. Who is in charge there? It kills to have to go over to the valley to get to Florida. Shame on them.
the deal
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

the rates are available from November thru March but you have to purchase them by 8/25/12?? Am I reading that right in the fine print??
heh
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

It's in the press release
http://www.nbc29.com/story/19295280/shenandoa...
you read right
pretty good deal since it includes taxes and they don't charge for luggage or to change your reservation (just like Southwest)

Your delta/american/usair/united charge for bags,$150 to change and it's becoming extremely difficult to get anything other than a center seat without paying extortion money.
heh
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

oops I'm wrong, from Frontier's website

Advance Seat Assignment*: Standard Seating
1st & 2nd checked Bags:$20 each
Same Day Confirmed Alternate Flight:$50
Itinerary Change Fee prior to day of travel:$50 + fare difference

Name Change Fee:$50 + fare difference
STRETCH Seating*: From $15/segment
SELECT Seating*: From $5/segment

----
Southwest no ka oi
Yay for SHD

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

woohoo, cannot be happier. Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport is a good airport and deserves the traffic, so glad they were able to secure the airliner. Hope it is successful. For those complaining about CHO not offering a direct flight to Orlando, who cares, they have plenty of flights, time to support the Valley.
Linda

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I tried to make a nonstop reservation, but your site says there are no nonstops, although you are advertising non stops between Orlando & Shenandoah. What gives with that?
Linda

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

You are advertising nonstop flights between Orlando & Shenandoah, yet when I tried to make a reservation, you said there are no nonstops flights between these two destinations. What gives with that?
huck

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Linda wrote:
You are advertising nonstop flights between Orlando & Shenandoah, yet when I tried to make a reservation, you said there are no nonstops flights between these two destinations. What gives with that?
the airline is frontier

http://www.flyfrontier.com/

put in SHD and MCO
they don't fly everyday of the week

(no charge)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frontier Airlines Discussions

Search the Frontier Airlines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pilot buys pizzas for passengers grounded by storm 6 hr Instigator 7
Passengers Were Stranded on Tarmac After Hours-... Wed OldCapt 1
Frontier falters in rankings of airline quality May '14 Angry White United Pilot 2
Low-Cost Airfares May Not Be the Deal They Appe... Apr '14 Nickel and dimers 2
Frontier hails late employee featured in new re... (Mar '06) Mar '14 Susan C 3
Frontier Airlines Blames Bankruptcy On Credit C... (Apr '08) Mar '14 Eolande 5
Denver Business Journal's top 13 news stories o... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••