'O.C.' Ends on High Hopes - FOX Enter...

'O.C.' Ends on High Hopes - FOX Entertainment President hopes f...

There are 7 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 20, 2007, titled 'O.C.' Ends on High Hopes - FOX Entertainment President hopes f.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"The O.C." is coming to an end on Feb. 22, a fact that viewers may have gleaned from the sudden rush of promotional might that FOX has thrown behind the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

zara

Doetinchem, Netherlands

#1 Dec 6, 2007
i will miss the oc. i love to watch the oc. I am sad that the oc is lost
Mattias Hencke

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Mar 10, 2008
The OC has been a part of my life and the fact that these idiots ruined it for 7 million people is sickining.
meirav

Herzliya, Israel

#3 Apr 16, 2008
i love the o.c it is sham they had to end it
meirav

Herzliya, Israel

#4 Apr 16, 2008
i love the o.c it is a sham the had to end such
a great show
Rachel

UK

#5 Apr 16, 2008
still miss the oc so much is say summer and seth spin off!!!!!!!!
Dom

Plymouth, UK

#6 May 29, 2008
Can't They Make another series of it, beacuse i so want to see seth and summer as a married couple and that.
Charmaine

South Africa

#7 Sep 9, 2008
Please bring The O.C back, my life is miserable with out them. It feels so empty not knowing what is happening with Ryan, Seth and the rest of the gang.

Is there anything we can do to bring it back????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Entertainment Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Idol Final Three Shocker (May '11) May '11 no big O 62
News "American Idol": Durbin out, America doesn't rock (May '11) May '11 Flower-Child 3
News Report: Steven Tyler Signs On To Become Newest ... (Aug '10) Sep '10 bdinsmore 17
News FOX Entertainment to Air "Docu-Fictio... (Nov '09) Nov '09 TRUTH 2
News 'MADtv' Ending on FOX - Saturday comedy will en... (Nov '08) Oct '09 Joelee 14
News True story: FOX picks up 'Lie to Me' (Jun '09) Jun '09 Rena Moretti 3
News 'The Sarah Connor Chronicles' Will Be Back - FO... (May '09) May '09 Rena Moretti 4
More from around the web