Islamic Extremists in Somalia Abduct ...

Islamic Extremists in Somalia Abduct Christian Mother of Two Young Children

There are 3 comments on the KKLA-FM Glendale story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Islamic Extremists in Somalia Abduct Christian Mother of Two Young Children. In it, KKLA-FM Glendale reports that:

Islamic extremists suspected to be rebel al Shabaab militants have kidnapped a Christian mother of two young children in Somalia and threatened her husband because of their faith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKLA-FM Glendale.

Jim

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Unless one is crazy one should not live in any muslim countries, since their religion teach them to kill anyone, who believe different. However, these scums run away from their country and flood any christian country and leave a life of comforter unbeknownst to them and most of all unmolested by anyone. They are generally a terrorist since their mohamed have left them with all the instruction how to commit jihad by killing christian and then go to the place of milk and honey of paradise to receive their 72 virgins as mohamed has promised

Since: Aug 13

South Yarra, Australia

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Jim wrote:
Unless one is crazy one should not live in any muslim countries, since their religion teach them to kill anyone, who believe different. However, these scums run away from their country and flood any christian country and leave a life of comforter unbeknownst to them and most of all unmolested by anyone. They are generally a terrorist since their mohamed have left them with all the instruction how to commit jihad by killing christian and then go to the place of milk and honey of paradise to receive their 72 virgins as mohamed has promised
Take a deep breathe, Jim, I think you need it.
thehassanabdi

Oldbury, UK

#3 Aug 21, 2013
NuthinButTruth1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a deep breathe, Jim, I think you need it.
Why are you talking to yourself PIG VOODOO aka insearchof aka biography aka khadija aka zuweyna etc etc?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Interactive Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House briefing is off-camera again Jul 17 USA Today 1
News Huge, homely mastiff named Martha wins world's ... Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 3
News Fox News journo 'fired for reporting sex discri... May '17 Fcvk tRump 9
News News of the Weird 5.3.17 May '17 Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News The next Fox News target: Who should be fired a... Apr '17 USA Today 1
News O'Reilly apologizes for jest about Maxine Water... Apr '17 Gotti 1
News Dad of missing Tennessee teen who was allegedly... Mar '17 Execute sex offen... 2
More from around the web