'Vanderpump Rules' Villain Stassi Sch...

'Vanderpump Rules' Villain Stassi Schroeder Is the Best Villain on Reality TV

There are 3 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Feb 5, 2013, titled 'Vanderpump Rules' Villain Stassi Schroeder Is the Best Villain on Reality TV. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

As a fan of Lisa Vanderpump, the dolled-up doyenne of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills , I was primed to tune in to her spin-off, Vanderpump Rules , when it debuted earlier this year, especially after its brilliant trailer of smoldering gazes and extra-slo-mo cocktail spillage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

becky hamilton

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Stassi Schroeder is not a villian unless that is what we are calling bullies these days. She is a big fat bully and I hope someone puts her in her place
amw

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Is Stassi going back to SUR
moose73

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 16, 2014
becky hamilton wrote:
Stassi Schroeder is not a villian unless that is what we are calling bullies these days. She is a big fat bully and I hope someone puts her in her place
if she thinks her life with her boyfriend is so great, then why does she insist on showing up at sur always.because she cant stand to be left out.that's all she has in life is this show.i can't stand that wannabe star.i would really think that someone who has suffered being bullied for being fat would be compassionate and humble, not that skank. she truly acts like she's better than everyone, but I see right through it.you can see the little insecure fat girl everytime she talks.she's a disgusting excuse for a human.it has to be the show, because no one should be that ugly, inside and out.she really thinks that she can boss anyone around and these idiots feed her delusional self.she swears that her life is so great, then leave the show and stop showing up every time the camera is there. Katie and anyone that deals with her needs to kick her ugly ass to the curb.i'm not even like this, but this whore talks about everyone else, but cheated herself with that douche frank. I wish she would come to philly and act like that, she would get a beaten.she's a worthless fat insecure bully who don't like herself, so she downs others to make herself feel better.mark my words, she will get hers the hard way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Interactive Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where does a lot of fake news come from? An 18-... 9 hr Dripper5149 14
News Was cable TV election poll coverage a waste of ... Nov 24 Fake News 1
News News 13 Mins Ago The Latest: Senate Democrats e... Nov 18 Mintz4004 18
News The bizarre day that blunted Clinton's good mood Oct '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News Trump Makes Pitch to Black Middle Class, Casts ... Oct '16 tomin cali 1
News Police Say 7 Men Injured In Oakland, California... Oct '16 Dudley 4
News Child Reported Abducted Out Of Sonoma County, A... Oct '16 Ray Cyst 1
More from around the web