Maddow Bashes Republicans

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Maddow Bashes Republicans. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Rachel Maddow tore into what she called the landscape of conservative politicians on her Wednesday night MSNBC show and wondered, "What is going on with the Republican Party right now?!" Maddow discussed how the divide between the nation's conservatives and Republicans is newsworthy as it is "not going away" and seems to be "getting worst and not ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

theagendapeople

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Racheal Maddow, the lefty version of Sean Hannity-lots of talk with some Rush Limbaugh mixed in with all the prefacing & set up she does.

Ironic that her style almost copies the Republican commentators and that she owes her job to the likes of Limbaugh.

I'm more worried about the affect they're having on the amatuer message board posters, commentators & bloggers. I noticed a distinct increase in the number of lefty agenda pushers jumping right into name calling and ignoring the articles & previous comments on a post purposely perpetuating a myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Interactive Media Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clintona s claim that illegal immigrants pay mo... May 12 Memo From Turner 29
News William Mulholland: L.A.'s original champion of... Apr '15 Abie 1
News 10-Year-Old Is Convinced He's The Reincarnation... Mar '15 Jaimie 3
News Televangelist Creflo Dollar Needs A Fancy Priva... Mar '15 Harry Toye 1
News Pat Robertson Finally Finds Paris France Feb '15 Questions 1
News 'Vanderpump Rules' Villain Stassi Schroeder Is ... (Feb '13) Dec '14 moose73 3
News Jeb Bush to 'Actively Explore' Run for President Dec '14 Not another Bush 1
More from around the web