Kristin Chenoweth, Frank Langella, et al. Set for American Airlines'...

Nov 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BroadwayWorld.com

American Airlines, a long-time patron and supporter of the arts, has formed a new partnership to produce the 'Hudson Union Society Salute to Broadway' speaker series.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
RWG

Cross Plains, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

All the problems American Airlines has and the management is wasting its time with this crap?

Since: May 08

Santee CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

How much did this broke airline who can't afford to be competitive pay for this "honor"? More importantly I don't care what the company claims it's return on investment is. What is the actual dollar figure? I only assume it falls into the acceptable profit margin they expect from routes and contracts they attempt to secure. I once suggested AA invest in NASCAR. They claim it was too dangerous and injuries provided a negative image. Tell that to all of thier current sponsors They don't get the fan base. NASCAR fans will chose AA over a competitor because their driver in in the AA car. Hopefully arts fans are as loyal.
AAmgmnt

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

Can you guys just get back to work?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

This is just another example of inept management at AA/AMR.

Gerard and his cronies do not want to run an airline.

The AMR board of directors should be sacked.
Arpey and his mismanagement team should be sacked.

AMR/AA needs someone who is/was forward thinking, like Kelleher, Crandall or Bethune.
RWG

Dillsboro, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

AAL should start the firing with the idiot who uses the name AAMGMT and writes all the crap !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••