Sprint Complaint Falls On Deaf Ears -...

Sprint Complaint Falls On Deaf Ears - Money News Story - WMAQ |...

There are 1 comment on the NBC 5 Chicago story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Sprint Complaint Falls On Deaf Ears - Money News Story - WMAQ |.... In it, NBC 5 Chicago reports that:

Hello there My name is Angie Kubiak . Let me begin by telling you about my experience with Sprint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5 Chicago.

Jason

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2008
I have dealt with poor customer services for over six years with Sprint. I have wasted countless hours over the years on the phone trying to get fixes to billing errors and trying to get straight answers from different Sprint reps.

The tipping point for me was when a Sprint manager threatened to call *my* boss because she was mad I wouldn't accept her answer that there wasn't an address I could mail a formal complaint to.

Read my open letter to Sprint here:
www.dear-sprint.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rock Out With New NextRadio App on Red Hot HTC ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Clammy 1
News Sprint Complaint Falls On Deaf Ears (Apr '08) Mar '11 Ron E 2
News Sprint Complaint Falls On Deaf Ears (Apr '08) Aug '08 kesha 7
News Sprint Complaint Falls On Deaf Ears (May '08) May '08 Marcia Watson 1
News Gary Forsee to be named new president of Univer... (Dec '07) Apr '08 john a laster 3
News Sprint picks Embarq's Hesse as new CEO (Dec '07) Mar '08 OpticalGuy 2
News Sprint investor challenges Forsee's leadership (Jan '08) Jan '08 Nancy Gilmore Cas... 1
More from around the web