Fannie Mae Lawsuit Announcement

Fannie Mae Lawsuit Announcement

Posted in the Fannie Mae Forum

david

Commerce, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/4nqtfed

Little Background: FannieMae foreclosed on my rental property and has launched a 5 month fraudulent scam to remove me from the property. Went toe to toe with Fannie Mae Corporate Lawyers today and after almost 4 hours of back and forth in front of the judge (me representing myself)- I WON!!!

We're off to a good start!!!

PS... at top is a link to my website with all the filings and court docs.
guess

Brook Park, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2011
I know this older couple and Fannie Mae bought their forclosed home, what is sad they built this house 19 years ago and lost their fight to save their home and they had a lawyer.. What is this world coming to?? Ashland had a new appointed Jugde and ever since he was out on their case it went down from there.. All these people that were apart of their loss, what has happen to helping people stay in their homes.. I can see if they are down right no good people, but they are the kindest people I know whom always paid their bills.. This is what haooens when banks sell your mortgage.. God help us all..
guess

Brook Park, OH

#3 May 2, 2011
just moved them yesterday, I also found out that they really did not have the proper lawyers.. How sad and shame on Fannie Mae

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fannie Mae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newt Gingrich's Freddie Mac Fees: Received At L... (Nov '11) Jun '17 Merchant of Alzhe... 53
Petition to get NWS abolished (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mike G 1
News UPDATE 3-U.S. should cede control of Fannie and... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Michele Bachmann used Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac... (Jul '11) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 15
News Fannie And Freddie Both Need To Stay 'In', Or T... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News African-American CEOs Still Rare (Mar '12) Feb '15 williamscharles71 8
News One governor's advice to Mitt Romney (Oct '12) Feb '15 dariusrickard 6
More from around the web