Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

http://tinyurl.com/4nqtfed

Little Background: FannieMae foreclosed on my rental property and has launched a 5 month fraudulent scam to remove me from the property. Went toe to toe with Fannie Mae Corporate Lawyers today and after almost 4 hours of back and forth in front of the judge (me representing myself)- I WON!!!

We're off to a good start!!!

PS... at top is a link to my website with all the filings and court docs.
guess

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

I know this older couple and Fannie Mae bought their forclosed home, what is sad they built this house 19 years ago and lost their fight to save their home and they had a lawyer.. What is this world coming to?? Ashland had a new appointed Jugde and ever since he was out on their case it went down from there.. All these people that were apart of their loss, what has happen to helping people stay in their homes.. I can see if they are down right no good people, but they are the kindest people I know whom always paid their bills.. This is what haooens when banks sell your mortgage.. God help us all..
guess

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

just moved them yesterday, I also found out that they really did not have the proper lawyers.. How sad and shame on Fannie Mae

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fannie Mae Discussions

Search the Fannie Mae Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
In Washington, Friends of Fannie, Freddie Are M... Apr '14 Far Away 2
Fannie Mae Restoration Petition Mar '14 Kang chung 2
Meltdown 101: How is it that the Fed can so eas... (Nov '08) Mar '14 Doralyn 2
Senate Republicans block Obama nominee for hous... (Oct '13) Nov '13 dariusrickard 45
Obama to back mortgage finance reform to speed ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 conservative crapola 31
Homeowners who had foreclosures face judgments ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Home School Valedictorian 24
How to Play the Race Card and Win (Jun '13) Jun '13 Juan 6
•••
•••