FMC launches new Spartan Charge herbi...

FMC launches new Spartan Charge herbicide for sunflower market

There are 1 comment on the Ag Professional story from Jan 21, 2009, titled FMC launches new Spartan Charge herbicide for sunflower market. In it, Ag Professional reports that:

FMC launches new Spartan Charge herbicide for sunflower market Jan. 21, 2009 FMC Corporation has announced the introduction of Spartan Charge herbicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ag Professional.

Herbicde Weed Control

Hertford, NC

#1 Apr 13, 2009
Nice site. Not very big but it was exactly what i was trying to verify.(about the launch of the new Spartan stuff)
http://www.growweeds.com/
Thanks so much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

FMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wondering where soil's taint stops (May '11) May '11 Lisa 1
News Pa. pesticide maker vows steps to protect lions (Mar '09) Mar '09 Organic my But 3
News FMC: Middleport group hosts workshop on citizen... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Lynn F Andrews 2
News EPA moves to ban pesticide carbofuran from food (Jul '08) Jul '08 Off with ther heads 1
News Acquisition is good news to Peerless (Dec '07) Dec '07 union jack 1
FMC Magenta NRobe Clips (Mar '06) Nov '07 random 2
News FMC prepares for next phase of cleanup (Sep '07) Sep '07 doubtful resident 1
More from around the web