Acquisition is good news to Peerless

Acquisition is good news to Peerless

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 3, 2007, titled Acquisition is good news to Peerless. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Danish company's acquisition of Peerless Pump -- a landmark Indianapolis industrial business -- should translate into more jobs locally, executives say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

union jack

Florence, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2007
Peerless pumps,a quality name, did'nt know it was in Indy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

FMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wondering where soil's taint stops (May '11) May '11 Lisa 1
News FMC launches new Spartan Charge herbicide for s... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Herbicde Weed Con... 1
News Pa. pesticide maker vows steps to protect lions (Mar '09) Mar '09 Organic my But 3
News FMC: Middleport group hosts workshop on citizen... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Lynn F Andrews 2
News EPA moves to ban pesticide carbofuran from food (Jul '08) Jul '08 Off with ther heads 1
FMC Magenta NRobe Clips (Mar '06) Nov '07 random 2
News FMC prepares for next phase of cleanup (Sep '07) Sep '07 doubtful resident 1
More from around the web