Flexsteel Plans Plant Closures in Ind...

Flexsteel Plans Plant Closures in Indiana, Penn.

There are 2 comments on the KAAL story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Flexsteel Plans Plant Closures in Indiana, Penn.. In it, KAAL reports that:

Dubuque-based Flexsteel Industries plans to close manufacturing plants in Indiana and Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL.

Thomas Brown

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2008
I think it is a shame that i have been working in the Lanc Pa. plant for 23 years and all i feel is that most of us did alot of work for the company and will not see any of the rewards and an almost embarrasing severence deal
Sherry Corley

Clarksville, IN

#3 Aug 31, 2009
I worked at the corporate office in Louisville where the latest layoffs occurred. At this office it's whose in the click that stays. I have seen employees that play games during the day, sell real estate on the side, talk ALL day on personal phone calls, and the greatest...one that hardly did any work. I have watched thousands of dollars go out the door in late fees due to the negligence of one particuliar employee. Proof available if asked....It's sad that the corporate DMI office operates like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flexsteel Industries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flexsteel screwing their Retailers (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dan Smores 1
News Judge rules insurance firms don't need to prote... (Nov '11) Nov '11 SD Office Furniture 1
News Flexsteel breaks ground on global HQ in Dubuque (Sep '11) Sep '11 SD Office Furniture 1
News Flexsteel Reports Lower Q2 Sales/Earnings (Feb '11) Feb '11 flexa 1
News Industry awards Flexsteel (Jul '09) Jul '09 Flexsteel Direct 1