Obama’s Hispanic problem: President blames Congress in immigration debate

May 5, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: dailycaller.com

Pro-immigration groups are pushing the White House to further loosen enforcement of immigration rules for more than 300,000 illegal immigrants, but reelection-minded administration officials are instead trying to redirect the advocates’ energy and frustration towards the GOP-controlled House of Representatives.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
American Eagle

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Gee, President Obammy, how bout enforcing the laws on the books? Or better yet, start deporting, I would rather my tax dollars go to that instead of supporting illegals so they can continue on stealing from American taxpayers.
Common Cents

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

American Eagle wrote:
Gee, President Obammy, how bout enforcing the laws on the books? Or better yet, start deporting, I would rather my tax dollars go to that instead of supporting illegals so they can continue on stealing from American taxpayers.
Yes, the Obama Administration Department of "Homeland Security" under Secretary Janet Napolitano has given-in to the political pressure from the "Immigrant Rights" groups by not applying the U.S. Immigration Laws to the 20 million Illegals working in our country.
Now the Illegals' Congressmen are sponsoring another "Amnesty" for them. They have better representation in the U.S. Congress than we do!
http://redwriteblue.blog.com/2011/04/22/the-c...
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Let's see some of the no-holds-barred, law and order tough guy that brought Obama to justice on this issue!

Come on, Obama, the law's the law!
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Oops. "brought Osama to justice"..

Since: May 11

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Man. Its like the only thing we can do is vote Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••