Vacationing with dogs takes a plan

Vacationing with dogs takes a plan

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 24, 2009, titled Vacationing with dogs takes a plan. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Kirkland canines, Fudge, Shasta and Bella, travel well. Why take a dog on vacation? The question is reasonable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I just took my dog on a vacation to Maine for the first time.....I enjoyed it and so did he....I didn't have to worry about him while I was away, which made the time away even better......he's been such a good friend over the years, and has made very sad and tough times a little easier to cope with. Thank you for the great article........

Since: Jun 09

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Jun 23, 2009
This article is great! I have not taken a vacation without my Labrador for the past 5 years since her birth. I love her and she's my best friend. Definitely worth the extra hassle of bringing them along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairmont Hotels and Resorts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeal to a Guest's Heart with Onsite Dogs (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sam 1
captain at Fairmont Mayakoba grumpy and no candles (Oct '12) Oct '12 No Happy 50th Bir... 1
News Fairmont takes full ownership of Sonoma Mission... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Boyes Baby BHS 2
News Olympic, Fairmont hotels to be sold (Feb '06) Jan '11 Frodoe of Fort Mo... 2
News Business browser: OMERS buys Fairmont (May '10) Jul '10 G8 Media Watch 5
News Makaha Resort & Golf Club lays off 20 percent o... (Jan '10) Jan '10 leeward lolo 6
News In Letter to Congress, Hotel Execs Unite in Sup... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Katie 1
More from around the web