Stocks reflect continuing doubts abou...

Stocks reflect continuing doubts about economy, recovery prospects

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Aug 6, 2011, titled Stocks reflect continuing doubts about economy, recovery prospects. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Most major local stocks were down Friday morning following a brief rally as trading opened one day after the sharpest market collapse since the start of the recession in the fall of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Sanity proclaims do not try to out game crooked games!
By Dwight Baker
August 6, 2011
[email protected]

I worked with a guy who tried to out game Las Vegas. He tried too many times then at last he took the fatal fall.

Thus the same is true for the Wall Street Gang. They have created ways to game the system so WHY TRY? At the core of that con is CENTRAL BANKS.

Stop and ask yourself who made CENTRAL BANKS the rulers of the world?

Last good question! Who can say for sure how the CENTRAL BANKS work along with what proof of truth do they show for their actions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ferrellgas Partners LP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cramer's Mad Money - 9 Things To Watch In The C... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Loking For Schmuc... 1
News Ferrellgas Partners buys California propane ret... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Duh 2
News Ferrellgas accuses fired employee of embezzling... (Apr '08) Nov '10 fyi you judging f... 39
profit (Jun '08) Jun '08 kim 1
News Suit: Vendors aided fraud of Ferrellgas (Apr '08) Apr '08 you go 2
More from around the web