Federal judge says Federal Election Commission went too far in shielding campaign ad donors

There are 7 comments on the Star Tribune story from Mar 31, 2012, titled Federal judge says Federal Election Commission went too far in shielding campaign ad donors. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

The Federal Election Commission overstepped its bounds in allowing groups that fund certain election ads to keep their financiers anonymous, a federal judge has ruled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Good

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Anonymous is good
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Good wrote:
Anonymous is good
Thanks
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Now these right wing degenerates will have to reveal the source of their funding. the evil and cowardly koch brothers will not be able to secretly finance a right wing coup in this country! Good for the court!
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#4 Mar 31, 2012
If the so called right wing degenerates don't have to reveal their funding then the left wing degenerates do not have to either.
Lone Ranger

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 31, 2012
SHYT Yerbouti wrote:
Now these right wing degenerates will have to reveal the source of their funding. the evil and cowardly koch brothers will not be able to secretly finance a right wing coup in this country! Good for the court!
Sure! Right after Soros and his left wing thugs.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Citizens united?
No, more like CORPORATIONS UNITED.
Thanks teabaggers.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
i noticed you failed to mention the left wing degenerates, like the evil and cowardly george soros...
is it okay when the funding is for "your cause"?
or, are you just a typical "my sh1t doesn't stink" liberal hypocrite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Election Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesse Jackson Jr. cana t escape the Federal Ele... Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Dems on FEC accused of taking partisan turn Feb '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Postal union donations to Democrats complicate ... (Feb '13) Jan '15 hubertfields00 3
News Warren disavows PAC urging 2016 run (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 5
News Thom Tillis Gets Cash Boost in North Carolina S... (Apr '14) May '14 Jorja Fox 12
News Reid scandal shows the worst wounds are self-in... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Philip Cohen 2
News Feds: Hillary Clinton aide involved in 2008 cam... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tom Corbett-Sandusky 4
More from around the web