FirstEnergy, Allegheny file Md. merge...

FirstEnergy, Allegheny file Md. merger papers

There are 1 comment on the Evening Sun story from May 27, 2010, titled FirstEnergy, Allegheny file Md. merger papers. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

FirstEnergy Corp. says it will establish a regional headquarters somewhere in central or western Maryland if its proposed merger with Allegheny Energy Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Internal Affairs

Fannettsburg, PA

#1 May 27, 2010
Gee--I wonder why ? Simple..this way they can rape more Pennsylvanians to hasten the 23% rate increase we are doomed for in October. I'm buying a diesel home power plant for under $7,000 Screw the Electric company. Screw the phone company too.

"No net reduction in unemployment " That's because this rogue outfit has been using tree cutting companies to sub contract electrical service and line repairs. Last year both companies fired more than 3500 employees, and also screwed Retirees out of pensions. See Pa PUC reports on Met-Ed / First Energy .
And to think--this outfit owns and operates TMI and now the Peach bottom ATOMIC Power Plant..One screw up and we're all dead..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

FirstEnergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FirstEnergy raising $500 million with new stock... Aug '16 lilbitmighty 1
double bill (Jan '14) Jan '14 H Sig 1
News FirstEnergy hydroelectric statio... (Nov '13) Nov '13 ndact 1
News Lawsuit against FirstEnergy claims wrongful ter... (May '08) Aug '13 pam 3
News Closing of Western Pennsylvania power plants le... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Joe 2
News Pipeline To Be Built Within Mile Of Nuclear Plant (Nov '12) Nov '12 Greg 1
News Nuclear Cracks Tied to Lack of Coating (Mar '12) Mar '12 Dan 1
More from around the web