Leon

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Dec 5, 2011
HiI received a Private message on face book ( pasted below ) Thing is I don't know this person - What I don't get though that it has my name in the message - most scan does not and it's generic is it not?
Can any one help me ?

Cierra Vega
What's up Leon I'm in town for the next 3 days and I've been wanting you so bad! I wrote you a secret message for privacy get it for your profile here http://apps.facebook.com/280358301986937/ you better hit me up after you read that!
cody

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 23, 2012
guess what Cassie Taylor
What's up Cody I am in town for the next two weeks and I want you so bad! I wrote you a secret message so nobody else can see it I put it at http://apps.facebook.com/280358301986937/ otherwise I get paranoid i'm sure you understand You better write back after you read that!

XOXOXOXO got the same thing
cody

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 23, 2012
but I remember someone named cassie its wierd
ada kelley

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Apr 2, 2012
whats up Erik I'm in town for a few days and I want you so bad !
jose

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Apr 2, 2012
hey girl whats up have been looking for you
garrett

Bellevue, WA

#6 Oct 27, 2012
i dont know this person
Kerry

Saint Austell, UK

#8 Mar 4, 2014
Hi,
Found this in my other folder, this seems a scam according to posts previously. Can anyone tell me how the scam works or what it is intended to do?
Kerry

Saint Austell, UK

#9 Mar 4, 2014
Hi sorry - forgot to paste the message - here it is, can anyone tell me what its for?

Facebook User

Hi Kerry I am in town for the next few weeks and I want you so bad! I wrote you a hidden message so nobody but you can see it .... I want to keep this between us I'm sure you can understand . To read it go to the site PRIVATEFACEAPP. COM you better get ahold of me asap after you are done reading it!!

XoXoXo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online sleuths aid police in gay-beating case 1 hr Gremlin 11
Man accused of voyeurism after incident that in... 2 hr Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 4
What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook? 3 hr Belle Sexton 8
Drag queens dress down Facebook over names 15 hr Belle Sexton 5
Keeping 2nd Co-Managed YouTube Channel Tue abe_charles 1
everyone has isis on thier minds Sep 14 Vee 1
Westboro Baptist Picks Fight with Facebook and ... Sep 13 forceforgood 1
•••

Facebook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE