These facebook hacking sites dont rea...

These facebook hacking sites dont really work do they???

Posted in the Facebook Forum

Holly

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I have been trying to use some of these hacking sites and they all see they found the password for the account and I have to complete offers , but I go to complete the offers and it still wont show me the password.. Is this a scam? All I want to do is find out some information and really i just want to be able to friend this personand see their facebook page but they have me blocked and also even when I look at his profile from a friends account, it will not allow message or even to add him as a friend. So it is seeming pretty hopeless :(
Chichi

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Obviously they don't want you on their page. They blocked you. Now you even look them up on a friend's account and they have their privacy settings to where they don't wanna be contacted by strangers. Then you act all victim like " Oh my gosh I just wanna be friends with him and see his wall ):" fool, I'm sorry but he don't wanna talk to you.
Anndray

Rabaul, Papua New Guinea

#8 Aug 18, 2014
Can someone help me hack my girlfriends Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/valerie.gaimas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook will stop relying on news outlets to d... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 20
News Facebook Spends $16 Million on Armed Guards for... 7 hr okimar 3
News 3-Year-Old Shot On Detroit's East Side; Police ... 15 hr Pop the Weasel 1
News Police smile at 'Cops Suck' tattoo across man's... Wed beatlesinthebog 13
Facebook friend suggestions - how does it know??? (Jun '09) Wed pissed 696
News Anthony Kiedis showcases his tattooed torso dur... Tue Three Rounds 3
News Security clearance background checks to include... May 24 Three Days Paleo 3
More from around the web