Lincoln man Benjamin Flatters charged...

Lincoln man Benjamin Flatters charged over alleged racist Facebook comments

There are 5 comments on the This is Lincolnshire story from May 24, 2013, titled Lincoln man Benjamin Flatters charged over alleged racist Facebook comments. In it, This is Lincolnshire reports that:

Police have charged a 22-year-old Lincoln man in relation to comments posted on the social media website Facebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Lincolnshire.

Tony

Mansfield, UK

#1 May 24, 2013
Pity they didn't do the same to the killer scum before they killed our soldier!
GodTheSupremeBei ng

Netherlands

#2 May 24, 2013
If only the Police spent as much time catching 'real' criminals as they do on Facebook we might have a lower crime rate. What a fascistic country we have become when 'words' are made illegal and yet religions are allowed to preach that non-believers will burn in hell for all eternity. Religion is a human disease for which evolution is the only cure.
Ronni

Bristol, UK

#3 May 24, 2013
Just to say islam does not believe in killing ... Neither does a true muslim ! This guy was a convert who clearly has gone to extermisim with the religion he hasn't learnt properly! The death of a solider is horrific and sad and no true religion allows that.. My heart goes out to the family
But as muslims say .. I'm a muslim and I'm not perfect.. If I make a mistake blame me not the religion!!!! So it's the person not islam because otherwise a muslim man was stabbed to death by a white male in birminghsm a few months back !!! Who should they blame they Christians !!! Guys think its not all muslims it's the extermist causing the rest to be insulted !
Terry

Ruislip, UK

#4 May 25, 2013
Tony wrote:
Pity they didn't do the same to the killer scum before they killed our soldier!
Do you remember Baha Mousa of Basra in Iraq? He was a hotel receptionist with two kids and a wife. Your soldiers took him hostage and raped to death with a broom handle.
Bill

Australia

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember Baha Mousa of Basra in Iraq? He was a hotel receptionist with two kids and a wife. Your soldiers took him hostage and raped to death with a broom handle.
You really cant get this out of your head can you,every post.It was a terrible act the same as the soldier being killed,or in your view it was worse.People are venting anger as they feel unable to vocalize due to fear of being arrested.Muslims however can say what the hell they like as we see regularly in our streets without such fear,why defend murderers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunkin Donuts is ditching the Coffee Coolatta 21 hr Peet 25
News Shelburne's black community angered by deputy m... Fri Frogface Kate 1
News Thieves steal dog, but not owner's determinatio... (Jul '15) Fri Bothell dog lover 2
Can't see comments or Replies on Facebook. (Jun '12) Thu Dutchess1 123
Add me on facebook! Need friends :) Apr 26 sxc 1
News What We Know (And Don't Know) About 'Missing Wh... Apr 23 noiR 2
News Spotlight with Lauren Daley: Daley's Picks for ... Apr 21 General Zod 1
More from around the web