Looking for a few more testers for a new Facebook game

Posted in the Facebook Forum

Since: Dec 11

Mézières-sur-seine, France

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Hi all,

I am working with a small game development studio who are in late stages of developing a game published via Facebook. The game is quiz / puzzle based and we are looking for some people ready to test all the game features and provide us with detailed feedback about their experience via an online survey, as well as thoughts and suggestions for the different game features.

In exchange for their help and feedback, game testers will receive a $30 Amazon voucher or $30 worth of Facebook credits. The research part should take about one hour including the game test and feedback. We are looking to gather a group of testers this week so if you are interested in the opportunity please send us an email and we will get back to you. The game is in the Facebook platform and not public yet so it will require users to use their active Facebook account and befriend one of game development team for the duration of the test at least.

Please comment if you are interested, or directly send me a PM - I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 11 hr JINA WILD 145
Clinic cure for online fixation Wed HumanSpirit 1
Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Wed Beauty QUEEN 71
Former Miss Turkey Arrested for Insulting Presi... Jan 27 Greek 73
Facebook implements Amber Alerts Jan 26 meme 1
A friend on my facebook keeps disappearing (Jul '09) Jan 26 Peggy 59
sihame Denden Jan 23 Sihame denden 1
Facebook friend suggestions - how does it know??? (Jun '09) Jan 10 lostgirl14 662
More from around the web