Waitress fired for Facebook picture o...

Waitress fired for Facebook picture of deputies

There are 4 comments on the UPI story from May 16, 2013, titled Waitress fired for Facebook picture of deputies. In it, UPI reports that:

An Oklahoma Chili's said a waitress was fired for a Facebook photo of police dining at the eatery with a caption saying they "better hope I'm not their server." Piedmont Police and Oklahoma County sheriff's deputies said they were concerned when Ashley Warden posted a picture to her Facebook page of a group of deputies dining at the Oklahoma City ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UPI.

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 May 17, 2013
Did they pay for the food? or just the tax on the food

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 May 17, 2013
as far as the woman, waitress jobs are dime a dozens, and Chili's Food sucks and is overpriced, if someone wanted to poison the police try donuts
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#3 Jun 22, 2013
No more Chili's for us.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#4 Jun 22, 2013
FTP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police flag and arrest Grindr user who turned o... 8 hr Orlando 1
News Hot lesbians' ad bashing Saudi oil backfires on... 11 hr Mullet Omar Simps... 2
News Restaurant comes under fire for pun on sign Tue Dominquez 88
News 11 most memorable social media marketing succes... (Dec '15) Jul 26 repeat often 3
News Crystal Hefner Removes Her Breast Implants Beca... Jul 25 Elise Gingerich 1
News Father of slain social media star: 'It is my de... Jul 25 CenaFoura 1
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) Jul 24 Pigeon Forge Demo... 111
More from around the web