Live: Global reaction after nurse who...

Live: Global reaction after nurse who took prank call from Australian DJs found dead

There are 9 comments on the The Age story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Live: Global reaction after nurse who took prank call from Australian DJs found dead. In it, The Age reports that:

Not an easy day to be anti-tragedy but pro-prank 2day. It's still a legit position 2have tho.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Legit position to be pro prank? Unbelievable! Australia, Australia what the hell happened to you? You were cool IN THE 80's but you really suck today. Pro prank? Nurse kills herself. Take my IP topix. BAN me. I can't support these Australian DJ's. Horrible horrible people. A real reflection on OZ prochinese society. Hateful antiamerican.
lets keep on track

South Yarra, Australia

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Legit position to be pro prank? Unbelievable! Australia, Australia what the hell happened to you? You were cool IN THE 80's but you really suck today. Pro prank? Nurse kills herself. Take my IP topix. BAN me. I can't support these Australian DJ's. Horrible horrible people. A real reflection on OZ prochinese society. Hateful antiamerican.
It's a terrible thing to have happened and proves that pranks can have tragic consequences that were not intended.
Just judge the two people who did it (who I have not heard of before!) not all Australians.
Prince Charles shared a joke with Aussie media over it, something like "How do know I'm not Australian?". Do you hate him too?

BTW, this prank had NOTHING to do with America. Now I don't believe you even care about the poor dead nurse, you only care about sticking it to the Aussies because, as you have admitted in the past, you are jealous of us.
lets keep on track

South Yarra, Australia

#3 Dec 7, 2012
You are just grasping at straws Humbert.
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#4 Dec 7, 2012
lets keep on track wrote:
You are just grasping at straws Humbert.
Mr Humbert uses a false US proxy location.

Mr Humbert, the noodle-slurping, non-American, employed anti-Western astroturfer, doesn't actually care about the US. ;)

Noodle-powered Humbert only exists to sow discord between the solid US-Aussie alliance. Been at it for 4 years now, the little cnut. He "tries" to slanderously elucidate outrage between Americans and our good Aussie friends.)) To build a google-search hit list of slanderous bile. Thousands of threads (registered, unregistered) and posts created by the little creep to outrage Americans and Australians (foment conflict).:)

Now, which big East Asian power relishes the US-Aussie alliance broken, and thus Australia exposed to their geopolitical coercion ?))

God bless the great US, Australian, UK, Canadian and wider Anglosphere/Western relationship. Protect us from the divisive fcuks that seek to divide us. Outside North America, US hardly has a better friend than Australia.

And, fcuk off Humbert. Do some decent study, you darned ignorant fool. Your juvenile knowledge of US/Australian facts/affairs barely matches a 12-year-old.
observer_007

Modbury, Australia

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
From this Australian I have to say that the issue is not Australian, it is only Sydney radio stations who are incapable of selecting appropriate staff plus the authorities being too timid to revoke licenses. This is not the first incident from Sydney.

What they've done is illegal. They did not tell the person she was live on air, they did not tell they were recording, failed to switch on the 'beeping' thing that is mandatory when recording conversations on the phone, and then they failed to press the dump switch. They are bl&*dy amateurs, need to get the highest fine in the table, and then have their joint shut down. We don't need people like that on air.
Brisbanite

Rye, Australia

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Coles and Telstra Pull ads from 2day fm after nurse dies. ;

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/comp...
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#7 Dec 7, 2012
observer_007 wrote:
<quoted text>
From this Australian I have to say that the issue is not Australian, it is only Sydney radio stations who are incapable of selecting appropriate staff plus the authorities being too timid to revoke licenses. This is not the first incident from Sydney.
What they've done is illegal. They did not tell the person she was live on air, they did not tell they were recording, failed to switch on the 'beeping' thing that is mandatory when recording conversations on the phone, and then they failed to press the dump switch. They are bl&*dy amateurs, need to get the highest fine in the table, and then have their joint shut down. We don't need people like that on air.
Why explain to Humbert ? He's not American, British or Australian.:) He's just a prolific low-IQ lowlife, who's knowledge of Western countries is limited to Google. He just grabs any newslink over the last 4+ years, and manufactures a slanderous anti-US/Australian agenda out of it. And, I mean "any" newslink. Like this one!!

His anti-Western employer sees great geopolitical interest in fomenting hatred drip-by-drip between solid friends/allies US/Australia. Lost cause of his though.:-) But, there were have it. A bowl of noodles per day, keeps the Humbert in play. A non-employed, anti-Western troll would have fcuked off years ago.)

Our only hope, while frothing at the mouth thinking about his next Aussie assault, is that he doesn't give way, in his rickshaw, at a busy intersection sometime!

))

Jack

Australia

#8 Dec 7, 2012
It was a prank and a funny one at that , u can not blame them for what has happened , no normal person would take there life over this , I'm sure we will find out in the next few days she had mental problems , and u can leave the presenters alone

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Is it any worse than when the "Chaser" impersonated body guards walking beside the car of a make believe foreign dignitary in Sydney when the US President held a meeting a few years ago ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Leominster panhandler wanted for unarme... Sep 20 Bruno Mas 1
News Rainbow flag honoring Orlando victims fuels a feud Sep 19 southern at heart 30
News Business Cents: Bang! Bang! The social media fi... Sep 18 Turd 1
News Facebook petition to stop Chinese Dog Meat Fest... Sep 17 Quarterhorsemom 1
News The U.S. Senate wants Mark Zuckerberg to say wh... Sep 16 spocko 74
News Donald Trump Blasts Mark Zuckerberg On Immigration (Aug '15) Sep 16 lavon affair 5
News The surprising truth about Facebook's Internet.org (Feb '16) Sep 16 BDS FACEBOOK 2
More from around the web