Alan Mulally continues to push Ford t...

Alan Mulally continues to push Ford to 'go further'

There are 6 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Alan Mulally continues to push Ford to 'go further'. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Nearly six years after Alan Mulally took the reins of Ford Motor Co. , the automaker continues to "go further." Mulally , who will mark six years at the company in September, said the Dearborn-based automaker is covering all of its bases with its new lineup of vehicles - from developing more fuel-efficient combustion engines to introducing an array ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Yeah, put the glass house in Mexico where they build that Ford Fusion !
opy

Thailand

#2 Jul 2, 2012
right, the last 2 years it just down
Kingfish

Belleville, MI

#3 Jul 2, 2012
... For surived this last depression in 2008 by the Grace of God. Ford must be the "Chosen" American car company. Its protected by God like the USA was during world war two. Those were the days huh? Go Ford!
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#4 Jul 2, 2012
I can't wait for the new 2013 Chevy Impala to kick the Taurus butt out of the water !
Andrew

Denver, CO

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Every time I think of a Taurus, I think about a $2200 tranny problem or an engine main seal where the oil was running out the bottom. Then there's the front end work that always comes after 40,000 from the "lifetime" fittings. Fortunately for me, these have been others problems as I continue to tool along in my Chevy by the levy. I got no spots on my driveway.
Norman

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Allan saved Ford from the brink, making fools of the bankers along the way. His plan succeeded and now the Ford family has to support him. Allan Mulally is the Bob Bushara of the Ford Company. The rest of the management and family are submissives now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Motor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merica Mustang 14 hr Alex9 1
News Ford Decision Cements Mexico as 'Front Line' fo... Jan 3 tomin cali 1
Ford took biggest government bailout in history (May '09) Dec 29 Tci1979 21
News Ford confirms shift of Focus manufacturing to M... Sep '16 Actual Science 1
Ford Fiesta 2012 - Axle replacement and Suspens... Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Help with my ford ranger Jul '16 Andrew16 1
News Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality (Apr '14) Jul '16 Bonus-Alert 6
More from around the web