uaw 897

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2006

just wondering if anybody has heard anything about the Buffalo stamping plant lately !!!!!
butch z

Athol Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2006

yes big meeting sunday about givebacks bring tissue as crying times are here good luck brother
kmagsmom1

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2007

anyone heard any buyout info? still waiting...
johnnyjay

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2007

Is Buffalo getting any new work?
RAYMOND SZUDZIK

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

hello a question
can someone tell me what parts, if any. were made in 1965/1966 for the mustang at the ford plant in buffalo ny any information can be sent to my email rshog1@AOL.COM
gonca ozgel

Bursa, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

To the purchasing department,

We are a factory located in Bursa,Turkey that supplies and produces mould manufacture,tooling,sheet metal forming,wire forming&welded center assemblage,electrostatic powder paint,automotive seating structures&frames,progress ive parts,rubber parts and special parts upon customer requests for the automotive,aerospace,industria l,construction and paint industries and sectors worldwide.If your firm is interested in purchasing our products and doing business with our firm in special projects,please be free to contact me and visit our web site www.izmakpar.com
We would like to be your firms potencial supplier in the near future.We will be waitting for your firms technical datas,details and pictures to evaluate and start business with your firm.Also,we would like to invite your firm to come to Bursa,Turkey to visit our production plant to have a close point of view to see our manufacture processes and operations.If you have any questions or needs about our firm please ask for information.Hope to negotiate and discuss business with your firm.Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best Regards,

izmakpar
Foreign trade manager&external sales
Miss.Ozgel
sales@izmakpar.com
izmakpar@izmakpar.com
www.izmakpar.com
phone:902244111390
fax:902244111394
mobile:05327232185
dont buy ford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

chicago assembly plant you people have know idea what is going on inside this plant how can they treat people like this in 2007-8 anyone that come to this plant mostly drivers from diffrent companys are inhumiliate worst than you can imagine calling names and compers to worst things on earth. I hope someone will put END to this or simply DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. god bless amerika
Irish

Marysville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2007

Learn how to spell Anerica , Jackass
dont buy ford wrote:
chicago assembly plant you people have know idea what is going on inside this plant how can they treat people like this in 2007-8 anyone that come to this plant mostly drivers from diffrent companys are inhumiliate worst than you can imagine calling names and compers to worst things on earth. I hope someone will put END to this or simply DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. god bless amerika
Paul

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

Will the buffalo Stamping plant repalce any of the skilled trades that retired? has any one have any information on that?
travis von b

Seaford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

hey i use to work there u know cliff contrera
edison

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

anybody heard of transfers coming into buf stamp?
Captain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Hey Travis: I know Cliff, and his brother Cory works here too (The Jersey Boys). How much longer BSP stays open remains to be seen.
Captain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Prez of BSP local 897 has turned into a typical puppet after being appointed to the UAW's national negotiating team. Charlie always said: "Tough times don't last, tough people do," but instead of fighting on behalf of his local and its members, he lays down and rolls over at Gettlefinger's request. To copy Billy Fucillo: Charlie turned into a HUUUUUUGE disappointment!
Objective thinker

Burlington, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Idiots. If you haven't got it by now, you never will. Major concessions needed from UAW. Too good for too long. No one compained when they threatened to strike during best years of the 90s. Now that the big three is hurting, UAW wants to stand pat. Good luck! We'll see where it gets you! "Out of a job yet? Keep buying foreign" Translated into, "Out of a job yet? Keep buying non-union"
hey captain

Monmouth Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Captain wrote:
Hey Travis: I know Cliff, and his brother Cory works here too (The Jersey Boys). How much longer BSP stays open remains to be seen.
hey hows it in plant now i left in 2004 right before the ship started to sink and they kept playin there games
Mitch

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

[ hey is that Ray from MDCR
concerned

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

Has anyone heard anything about the future of the stamping plant?
Mitch

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Plant is losing work right now because of the closing of St Thomas assembly. Detroit is also deciding to bypass the plant for new work because of issues with the local UAW and the plant could be losing more work because the flex is set to stop being produced soon. But the good news is that work is slating to pick back up at the plant in 2013 and the plant we ultimately be fine

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ford Motor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford took biggest government bailout in history (May '09) Aug 7 Big L 15
Another day, another couple of big recalls May '14 joe 1
Reggae icon Joseph Hill of Culture dies (Sep '06) May '14 Anthony Kadyandawa 19
Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality Apr '14 Joe 1
Fire rages through Howell's Bar & Grill in Dear... Apr '14 kev 1
Ford to start selling Lincolns in China's luxur... (Aug '12) Mar '14 FoMoCo 4
Tundra Drops A Load - (Dec '07) Feb '14 Root 1,912

Search the Ford Motor Forum:
•••