Bill Ford: Michigan must eliminate pe...

Bill Ford: Michigan must eliminate personal property tax, build new bridge to Canada

There are 6 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Bill Ford: Michigan must eliminate personal property tax, build new bridge to Canada. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Ford Motor Co. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. today endorsed the elimination of Michigan's personal property tax and urged the Michigan Legislature to authorize the construction of a new bridge connecting Detroit and Windsor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#1 Oct 17, 2011
NO.
Skeeter

Oak Park, MI

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Let's think on this one a bit longer
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Maybe he wants a new bridge to help carry his wealth away.
Skeeter

Oak Park, MI

#5 Oct 19, 2011
Tony wrote:
Maybe he wants a new bridge to help carry his wealth away.
Your Lithium scrip is ready for pick up at Rite Aid
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#6 Oct 19, 2011
Please tell the Ford boys (Willy, Benson and Edsel) to button their suit coats. In an effort to look casual, they make a $2,000 suit look like it came from the Salvation Army outlet. Fix this and we can move on to cravats.
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>Your Lithium scrip is ready for pick up at Rite Aid
I've been saving money by cutting up old photo batteries and weighing with a postal scale. Should I not have done that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Motor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Relic of Racism': Group Seeks Removal of Forme... Jul 9 reality is a crutch 3
News Bush said to meet with car chiefs (Apr '06) Jul 4 USawarringIdiotSo... 16
autos look in junk yard (Feb '06) May '15 awais 80
Ford took biggest government bailout in history (May '09) Mar '15 Your Mom 18
News Ford shows it may be able to avoid federal bailout (Apr '09) Mar '15 fordNperception 3
News Ex-Ford employee claims he was fired for anti-g... Feb '15 nhjeff 4
Ford Mustang RHD Launch (Jan '15) Jan '15 IndianMustaNg 1
More from around the web