J DINAN

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

China won't have to fire one shot to take this country over.All they have to do is buy whatever is left and washington along with big business is making it very easy for them.There is an old saying,the yellow race will rule the world,well for my money they are well on their way with the help of american politicians.
heath smith

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

phyllis radford wrote:
<quoted text>Why not, we're already slaves to Iraq, China needs to just go ahead and pick up the title to america. When its to late we may learn.
As Americans we must stand up and fight for our namesake,not sell out to the the highest bidder [CHINA} give me a break,we must ALL stand up for the wealth potential of the United States of America. By the way Lou,I voted as a Independent this year,thank you for your strength in voice. Keep up the good work.
SUBARU STI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

GM
General Maintenance
General Mistakes
Generally Malfunctions
General Misery
Great Mess
General Malpratice
Genital Motors
Give More
GiMme
Getting Malignant
Got Me
Grab Me

GMC
God's Mechanical Curse
Garage Man's Companion
Generic Motors Corporation
Got A Mechanic Coming?
Greatest Mistake Created
Great Mountain of Crap
Greasy Messy Contraption
Gay Man's Chevy
Generically Made Chevrolet
Gimme My Checkbook
Gerry DeJ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2008

kcchip1 wrote:
Lou Dobbs reported that China supplies GM and Ford and wants to buy idle plants.
I think I may go to Lou Dobbs.com to see....
After all this? what comes next? China will buy the entire country and call it what? The "UNITED STATES OF CHINA?" -- sell, sell, sell. Might as well uh? After all we have pretty much sold our body and soul to every country that wants a piece of us..
I could sense Lou that it won't be long when the United States I love and Cherish and is willing to die for will be deleted from this earth.
So sad, so sad. America gone! The Constitution I know will be the next one to disappear and replaced..
Are we a democratic nation or are we becoming a communist country? Seems like we are headed towards that direction.
Roger Utter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

All of these problems started when our WOUNDERFUL president Bill Clinton (LOL) signed NAFTA !!!!
Imigration --- What did Davey Crocket die for ????
Roger Utter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Sorry I should have proof read that last. Immigartion & wonderful
Rick

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

China, please make sure that you do not hire any UAW worker. They are a bunhc of lazy, unproductive workers in the world.
ford sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

fak uaw
leland C Burrow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

Is it time to take up arms4
ming

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

missouri wrote:
If americans would refuse to buy cheap foreign goods and buy made in America only goods ,Americans would see a big change quick.our jobs need protected in the U.S.A an
d only we can do it.
please send me a list of things lower middle class can buy in the u.s.
ming

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

please send me a list of where middle(lower)class can buy made in U.S. products they need
richard stroup

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

LOU, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BOEING TANKER IS INFEARIA TO THE GRUMMAN PLANE. THE 'EADS' HAS
30% MORE TANKER CAPACITY THEN THE BOEING.
BOEING BUILT THE TANKER ON THE SAME PLATFORM AS THE OLD COMMERCIAL 767.
JUST BECAUSE THE UNIONS WANT THIS CONTRACT... IT IS NOT WHAT THE MILITARY WANTS.
DENNIS STROUIP
richard stroup

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

HI LIU, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BOEING TANKER HAS 30% LESS TANKER CAPACITY THEN THE BOEING PLANE. BOEING BUILT ON THE SAME PLATFORM AS THE OLD 767.
NORTHROPN 'EADS' IS A BRAND NEW PLANE ALL THE WAY AROUND. JUST BECAUSE THE UNIONS WANT IT ... IT MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY.
DENNIS STROUP
JOE RUBINCHAK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

I THINK ALL THE CONGRESS MEN THAT KISSED BILL GATES ASS, SHOULD BE IMPEACHED.
KEEP THE JOBS IN AMERICA.
BILL GATES GIVES HIS MONEY AWAY ANYWAYS.
s lowell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

while the american people have their feet on the floor, their shoulder to the wheel and their eyeon the ball our incompetent leaders have their penis! where they dont belong,there hand in the till and their heads up their buts
judy k Los Angeles Ca

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

Lou,
My heart sincerely goes out to the families and survivors of the earthquake in China.
If we export products anymore we should do everything in our power to help.
I must ask this question. Were the buildings that collapsed and buried thousands of its people made of the same substandard steel that China sold to us? CNN reported on this a couple of weeks ago.
As a Californian in earthquake country this troubles me greatly.
Bring our industries home to America, raise the standards and training for production of products, so that Americans can make living wages.
Lets once again become the great exporters we once were only this time with eco friendly visions.
Fred in PA

Blairsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

Wow, apparently America is a country full of cry babies.
tired of the crap

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

frankbride wrote:
<quoted text>i guess you better start at the big white house who is always selling us out for oil, and for all those big fat cat companies who make so much profit off all us lowly american workers that is if u have a livable wage job left to go to..
We wont even let Quba off the hook and we are dealing with communists who are really trying to take over the world because they are running out of resources and land for there people. If Cina wants to take over all the oriental countries, we could not stop them..unless we drop bombs. We could only start a 3rd world war and half the population would die this time.
tired of the crap

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

People forget about history. We live in a society were it is all about us, and what we want. We turn our heads to a Nation who is becoming the strongest one the world will ever know. Who can march and no one can stop them. Who has bombs under ground that we will never see or know about. We have been looked at as a very rich nation for a hundred years. Arogant, a bully, we bully other nations to make our rich richer, steal there resources. In history when the powerful nations went down, the rich were always stripped of there money and gold. So all these rich who control our government and run our government are setting us up to be overthrown. History just does the same thing over and over. I am very proud to be an american. We need to take back our jobs and quite fighting every war, spending money on people who hate us and throw us out after we rebuild them. We do this to make other democratic nations to trade with, so the rich can make more money. GREED. I miss the good old days, of leaving the doors open when you sleep, and a polition who did as they said they would. I miss the days when a corporation was happy to make enough money to be prosperous and give money they made back to the community in jobs were the american people could have pride.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ford Motor Discussions

Search the Ford Motor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Another day, another couple of big recalls May '14 joe 1
Reggae icon Joseph Hill of Culture dies (Sep '06) May '14 Anthony Kadyandawa 19
Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality Apr '14 Joe 1
Fire rages through Howell's Bar & Grill in Dear... Apr '14 kev 1
Ford to start selling Lincolns in China's luxur... (Aug '12) Mar '14 FoMoCo 4
Ford took biggest government bailout in history (May '09) Mar '14 Randal 14
Tundra Drops A Load - (Dec '07) Feb '14 Root 1,912
•••
•••