China wants to buy idle Ford and GM p...

China wants to buy idle Ford and GM plants?

Posted in the Ford Motor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kcchip1

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 10, 2006
Lou Dobbs reported that China supplies GM and Ford and wants to buy idle plants.
I think I may go to Lou Dobbs.com to see....
phyllis radford

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2007
kcchip1 wrote:
Lou Dobbs reported that China supplies GM and Ford and wants to buy idle plants.
I think I may go to Lou Dobbs.com to see....
Why not, we're already slaves to Iraq, China needs to just go ahead and pick up the title to america. When its to late we may learn.
Larry Scrivner

AOL

#3 Feb 14, 2007
China was given trade so their wages would go up. This did not happen so America is at war on the American people to go down to China wages. Its the rich that is selling America out. Somone has to stand up or it will be to late as it is I think. They call it a new world order and Americans won't work.
Janet Pearson

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2007
I'd like to know how the federal government thinks it is going to keep running when they keep sending our middle class jobs out of the country which then causes us to lose a lot of our tax base. We need to keep our jobs here.
missouri

Columbia, MO

#5 Feb 23, 2007
If americans would refuse to buy cheap foreign goods and buy made in America only goods ,Americans would see a big change quick.our jobs need protected in the U.S.A and only we can do it.
Adam mohr sarasota fl

AOL

#6 Mar 15, 2007
heard k. Rove say that when Pres. Clinton took office he fired all 93 lawyers. This admin is being selective about their choices. not the same
joan c new york

Poland, NY

#7 May 12, 2007
why cant the big wigs in washington see what china is trying to do to us my god they are buying us out ????? and the oil is here too why not use it ???
joan c new york

Poland, NY

#8 May 12, 2007
missouri wrote:
If americans would refuse to buy cheap foreign goods and buy made in America only goods ,Americans would see a big change quick.our jobs need protected in the U.S.A and only we can do it.
amen that is so true
Alice Illionis

Jerseyville, IL

#9 Jun 27, 2007
The only way to take back our country is to
find what business are selling us out and
boycott them and start hounding their stock
holders. Big business can become no business
when we start hurting them where it hurts.
bmom

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2007
joan c new york wrote:
why cant the big wigs in washington see what china is trying to do to us my god they are buying us out ????? and the oil is here too why not use it ???
Some big wigs do see it. Problem is, there is so much more to it than what we'll ever know.
All I can say is, "to those who have ears to hear" BE READY. The hour is drawing near, FOCUS on what and who is important...
john murphy

Hesperia, CA

#11 Jul 12, 2007
WAKE-UP America!!!. we can take our country back. do it , get envole, march, do something
gary g

Columbia, TN

#12 Jul 18, 2007
Why in the world are we trading with a communist China? Didn't LBJ tell us we had to go to Vietnam and fight to stop the spread of communism? Didn't over 50,000 soldiers DIE to stop the spread of communism? I believe that's the biggest slap in the face to families of the soldiers. So why are we trading with a COMMUNIST CHINA?
frankbride

Piqua, OH

#13 Jul 19, 2007
Alice Illionis wrote:
The only way to take back our country is to
find what business are selling us out and
boycott them and start hounding their stock
holders. Big business can become no business
when we start hurting them where it hurts.
i guess you better start at the big white house who is always selling us out for oil, and for all those big fat cat companies who make so much profit off all us lowly american workers that is if u have a livable wage job left to go to..
Margaret Sornborger

Sioux City, IA

#14 Jul 22, 2007
Our Senator Larry Craig here in Idaho obviously does not listen to "the voice of the people" you referred to on your TV show. In reply to a letter I wrote him concerning the vote of the senate on immigration, he informed me in a letter that "It is the will of the Senate". I learned in school that it is the will of the people. Incredible arrogance.
Kurtis

Culpeper, VA

#15 Jul 26, 2007
Re. MRAP programs, Lou, did you know that the only two "Qualified" steel mills in the country that can produce "AR-500" armor plate steel, are owned by Russia and Holland? This should be an interesting topic for discussion.
Lou Jones- Penna

New Kensington, PA

#16 Aug 2, 2007
missouri wrote:
I agree 100% China allready owns us, all they have to do is move in and take over, we Americans are so dumb.
Lou Jones- Penna

New Kensington, PA

#17 Aug 2, 2007
I agree 100% that China will soon own us lock stock and barrel and all they will have to do
is move in and change the locks!!!!!!!!!
Leonard Miniszak

Glenside, PA

#18 Sep 5, 2007
I think it is a political issue that we, the American people must stop. we do not need any more bad influence of defective merchandise built in our country. It is High time we, the American people take back our country from the idiots who are in control of our lively hood, our American pride of manufacturing is in jeopardy. Our Washington bureaucrats need to restore our country to what it used to be called "AMERICa"
We need to regain our pride of "Made in America" We certainly do not need and never did need foreign countries manufacturing our products.
scarlet age 11

Kalispell, MT

#19 Sep 6, 2007
gary g wrote:
Why in the world are we trading with a communist China? Didn't LBJ tell us we had to go to Vietnam and fight to stop the spread of communism? Didn't over 50,000 soldiers DIE to stop the spread of communism? I believe that's the biggest slap in the face to families of the soldiers. So why are we trading with a COMMUNIST CHINA?
well the goverment doesn't care about the middle class they just care about the big businesses and them the goverment!!!!
scarlet age 11

Kalispell, MT

#20 Sep 6, 2007
joan c new york wrote:
<quoted text> amen that is so true
it's so hard to find something that is made in the USA! to me it seems like communist china has almost already taken over.pretty much every thing comes from COMMUNIST CHINA it makes me very upset! but we have to do something about, because if we don't we'll be sorry later when communist china does take over!!!!BUY MADE IN THE USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Motor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford confirms shift of Focus manufacturing to M... Sep 15 Actual Science 1
Ford Fiesta 2012 - Axle replacement and Suspens... Aug 30 Anonymous 1
Help with my ford ranger Jul '16 Andrew16 1
News Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality (Apr '14) Jul '16 Bonus-Alert 6
Engine swap Jun '16 David 1
News Reggae icon Joseph Hill of Culture dies (Sep '06) May '16 Diamond platnumz ... 20
News Ford is prepping a long-range electric vehicle ... Apr '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web