Ford posts another quarterly profit a...

Ford posts another quarterly profit as sales climb

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Ford posts another quarterly profit as sales climb. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Ford Motor Co. posted a strong second-quarter profit Friday but trimmed its U.S. sales forecast and predicted weaker results in the second half as the economy slowly recovers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

old guy

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
GEE no bail out money like the other scum sucking american car co's and they make a profit????GO FORD...Obummer get OUR money back from the others..
jer

Ontario, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
GO FORD!!! I have two new ones. Love them!!!!
Red Neck Billy Joe

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Fix Or Repair Daily does not fit Ford anymore.
Cetaphil

Mission Viejo, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2010
My first car was a 1963 Falcon Futura, 6 cyl, 4 on the floor. What a car!!! Since then, 4 Fords and a Mercury Montego.

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#5 Jul 23, 2010
old guy wrote:
GEE no bail out money like the other scum sucking american car co's and they make a profit????GO FORD...Obummer get OUR money back from the others..
I was just thinking the same thing? Boy, that Hope and Change thing sure looks different than that bucket of bilge water we were sold in '08.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford Motor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford confirms shift of Focus manufacturing to M... Sep '16 Actual Science 1
Ford Fiesta 2012 - Axle replacement and Suspens... Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Help with my ford ranger Jul '16 Andrew16 1
News Ford, GM tie staff bonuses to quality (Apr '14) Jul '16 Bonus-Alert 6
Engine swap Jun '16 David 1
News Reggae icon Joseph Hill of Culture dies (Sep '06) May '16 Diamond platnumz ... 20
News Ford is prepping a long-range electric vehicle ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web