Hope dims on the Exelon-PSEG deal; TXU fires up plans for more ...

Full story: Snl.com

In a Form 8-K filed with the SEC on Aug. 30, Exelon expressed growing doubt that its proposed acquisition of Public Service Enterprise Group will ever be completed.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2007
billy bob

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2006

if exelon buys pseg we will not be able to go into an office a pay our bills we will only be able to talk on the phone to someone out of state or country. they are planning on closing all of the customer service centers and offices
jls

Landenberg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2006

I don't see how this is a bad thing. Most of us must mail our monthly bills by mail (rent or mortgage, credit cards, etc.).
alex challinor

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2007

this is pants

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Exelon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irish envoy joins call for immigration reform (Feb '14) Feb '14 wild child 8
Few nuclear shutdowns to cap fuel prices (Sep '13) Sep '13 BDV 1
Nuclear Industry Withers in U.S. as Wind Pummel... (Mar '13) Mar '13 ioconnor 1
The energy 'regulatory climate' is changing too (Feb '13) Feb '13 Bernard Forand 9
Exelon's 'Nuclear Guy': No New Nukes (Mar '12) Mar '12 BDV 2
Exelon to update earthquake risk at nuclear plants (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sonic Booms 1
Reactor shuts down, releases steam at Illinois ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Magic UndergarMitt 3

Search the Exelon Forum:
•••