Could a rebel dropped Chemical Weapon...

Could a rebel dropped Chemical Weapon lead to war

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 31, 2013, titled Could a rebel dropped Chemical Weapon lead to war. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Okay Freeper Family, you know President Obama is itching to pull the trigger on Syria to deflect from his failed policies and train wreak administration, but something about all the evidence of a Syrian Government Chemical Attack just does not pass the smell test.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

oops

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2013
I'll do one even better:

Half of the AIPAC membership are illegal aliens.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#4 Sep 7, 2013
oops wrote:
I'll do one even better:
Half of the AIPAC membership are illegal aliens.
HaHaHa!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Examiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witnesses preach a conditional love t... 3 hr Aneirin 141
News Polk County Ga. arrest report dated February 10... Feb '15 meme 3
News Messinger campaign talks about Affordable Care ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 wild child 19
News Harry Reid: Extending unemployment would increa... (Jan '14) Jan '14 spud 21
News Twitter contest: Win a prize winner hat from Al... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Uwe Wagner 1
News Is the 'knockout' game an 'urban myth'? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Chalfontguy 1
News Update on dog who went to church, and then to a... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Leslie Stephens 2
More from around the web