Is Entergy trying to sell Yankee?

Full story: Brattleboro Reformer

According to Energy Daily, Entergy is looking for a buyer for its Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant in Vernon.

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 253 of253
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“figuresdontlie*l iarscanfigure”

Since: Feb 10

S. Londonderry VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Goerge Bush wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah yhe smartest person on here. the rest of us could learn a few things from you. im so sorry i will never doubt your intell again.Gonna do just what u said find a new hobby. thanks for the advice...
Smartest person? I wouldn't have gone there, since there are few, if any who cannot spell their own name.
Laughing

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Goerge Bush wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah yhe smartest person on here. the rest of us could learn a few things from you. im so sorry i will never doubt your intell again.Gonna do just what u said find a new hobby. thanks for the advice...
This is just tooooo toooo funny. Seems many missed the humor here.

S. Londonderry VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
The humor? Nah, nobody 'missed it', Mr. Multi=alt.

Only idiots misspell their own name. Only other idiots are humored by them. Thanks for id-ing yourself, although I think we would have figured it out regardless.
goerge bush

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
He just doesnt get it. He is smarter than I. That is why my spelling sucks. That went right over his head. Its just not that funny when you have to explain it though.
Laughing

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

northstardust wrote:
<quoted text>
The humor? Nah, nobody 'missed it', Mr. Multi=alt.
Only idiots misspell their own name. Only other idiots are humored by them. Thanks for id-ing yourself, although I think we would have figured it out regardless.
????

S. Londonderry VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
????
????
GrnMtnBoy

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

WAY TO GO VERMONT!!! Chase yet another industry out of the state! That way you can hire more state welfare workers who come in to take the place of those who are fed up and moving out, smart thinking!

A reward for giving out MORE FOOD STAMPS! Something to be real proud of. Goes along with being the #1 tax state in the nation.

Ah, to be a "Vermonter".

“Listen before you act.”

Since: Oct 10

vernon vermont

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Seems like Goerge has a better sense of humor then I thought. Making northstarpixiedust a little flustard? At least the nasty comments are not flying out of anyones mouth.(Sorry if I spelled anything wrong everyone).

S. Londonderry VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

GrnMtnBoy wrote:
WAY TO GO VERMONT!!! Chase yet another industry out of the state! That way you can hire more state welfare workers who come in to take the place of those who are fed up and moving out, smart thinking!
A reward for giving out MORE FOOD STAMPS! Something to be real proud of. Goes along with being the #1 tax state in the nation.
Ah, to be a "Vermonter".
You are no Green Mountain Boy, or man of any sort.

Welfare? I & my husband work 7 days a week. Since we are working poor, would likely qualify for many 'programs'. We prefer to live the only way we know how & it is not taking what we do not need, though recognizing there are those who dove needs & hope they are met,if needed.

Another industry? Tiring of those who live off the corporate welfare & VT dole only to leave, claiming 'VT bad for business', after collecting millions.
Retired

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Greenmountainboy, Northstardust would not have too work 7 days a week if she would stop coming on here wasting our time with her nonsense. She writes on the Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier, Bennington, Newport, Russia, Minsk Belarus and the Brattleboro Reformer amoung other Topix sites. How many hrs a week are you wasting peddling your opinion? Sounds like someone doesnt get any attention at home or work. Dont come on her and drag all these good people down with you. That state keeps the rich rich and the poor poor. Anytime someone disagrees with you, you write some hurtfull crap or try to belittle them. We all get to have our own opinions and ideas. Thats whats great about this country. Im sorry you are so bitter and I will pray for you.

S. Londonderry VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Retired wrote:
Greenmountainboy, Northstardust would not have too work 7 days a week if she would stop coming on here wasting our time with her nonsense. She writes on the Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier, Bennington, Newport, Russia, Minsk Belarus and the Brattleboro Reformer amoung other Topix sites. How many hrs a week are you wasting peddling your opinion? Sounds like someone doesnt get any attention at home or work. Dont come on her and drag all these good people down with you. That state keeps the rich rich and the poor poor. Anytime someone disagrees with you, you write some hurtfull crap or try to belittle them. We all get to have our own opinions and ideas. Thats whats great about this country. Im sorry you are so bitter and I will pray for you.
Some cheese w/your whine sir? Only those w/opposing pov display these antics.

Another multi-alt troll w/location hidden to disguise id.

Attempting to silence opposition again??? It hasn't worked yet & still doesn't. Make a contribution or wire it.

And, kindly take your own advice & find a better hobby.
retired

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

northstardust wrote:
<quoted text>
Some cheese w/your whine sir? Only those w/opposing pov display these antics.
Another multi-alt troll w/location hidden to disguise id.
Attempting to silence opposition again??? It hasn't worked yet & still doesn't. Make a contribution or wire it.
And, kindly take your own advice & find a better hobby.
I rest my case! Still going to pray for your sole. You need it. I believe someone told you to find a new hobby. Stop listening to people like goerge soros and try to do some good with yourself.

S. Londonderry VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

It's 'soul', & I am a believer. Not a leftwinger, or a rightwinger & yes I know all about spooky-dude.

I encourage you to read the words Jesus spoke to the religious. It's not pretty.

Good people? Who made you judge & jury? And, not bitter. Calling a spade a spade is not 'bitter', its called telling it like it is. And, the truth is bitter & sweet.

Narrow minded religionists who shoot their mouth off attacking those they disgree with for that reason only reek of selfrighteous & need plenty of prayer.

'I'm going to pray for you'? Wearing it right on your sleeve. There's a time to stay in the closet-literally. That would be it. The only reason to make such an ignorant, ludicrous statement is to appear Godly while diplaying behavior which is anything but. I pray for ppl too but I don't hurl it @ them like an insult I just do it. They don't need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 253 of253
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Entergy Discussions

Search the Entergy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
S&WB taps New Orleans capital projects director... Jan '14 setup 1
Entergy Provides Preliminary Third Quarter Earn... Oct '13 Fukushima Radiation Updat 1
Entergy Corp. (ETR) Updates FY13 Earnings Guidance Oct '13 Fukushima Radiation Updat 1
Entergy Recognized as Worldwide Leader in Clima... Oct '13 Fukushima Radiation Updat 1
Nuclear power plant in Mississippi emits smoke ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 BDV 2
VY still lobbies for new license (Oct '10) Oct '12 Mike Mulligan 134
Troubled Michigan nuclear plant shut down for m... (Apr '12) Apr '12 BDV 1
•••
•••
•••
•••