Financial crisis may stall spinoff

Financial crisis may stall spinoff

There are 2 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Oct 14, 2008, titled Financial crisis may stall spinoff. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A plan by the owner of Vermont Yankee and the Pilgrim Nuclear Station in Massachusetts to spin off five nuclear reactors under a new company could be in jeopardy because of Wall Street's financial crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

NothingMan

New York, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2008
I love this article's title: Crisis MAY Stall Spinoff. Tune in later when we report on other possible news items like:
Pigs May Fly
It Might Snow Tomorrow
Stock Market Could Fall
Rainy Days could be Depressing
Dean may run for Senate

Do you mean to tell your customers there was nothing better to put in print but this?
AtNothingBoy

Westfield, MA

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Financial possibilities facing one of the most massive companies in New England are unworthy of print? Or does reality just sting when it conflicts with your desires?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entergy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 29 mins ago 7:16 p.m.Bird droppings blame... Mar '16 Rubio s Foam Partays 4
News S&WB taps New Orleans capital projects director... (Jan '14) Jan '14 setup 1
News Entergy Provides Preliminary Third Quarter Earn... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Fukushima Radiati... 1
News Entergy Corp. (ETR) Updates FY13 Earnings Guidance (Oct '13) Oct '13 Fukushima Radiati... 1
News Entergy Recognized as Worldwide Leader in Clima... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Fukushima Radiati... 1
News Nuclear power plant in Mississippi emits smoke ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 BDV 2
News VY still lobbies for new license (Oct '10) Oct '12 Mike Mulligan 134
More from around the web